VIEWSONIC N2750W $650 AR @ Fry's

ive been thinking of getting one of these. theres a store close enough to go buy it in person.

any opinions on it?

MOTHERF......

I was just at Fry's yesterday and was thinking about buying a second one for a dual monitor setup. I have one already and LOVE IT!!!!

They wanted like 800 in the store so I did not get one since I only paid 600 for my first one there. The dumb shit working there did not say anything about a rebate.

I don't know if all Fry's is like this but in Indianapolis the people working there are major idiots when it comes to computer or for that matter any other parts. Why can these places not hire enthusiasts to work at their stores? I mean come on, atleast train these monkeys you have working for you to know a little bit about the products they are trying to sell. End of rant.

Anyhow, I have one and it is great, you just have to place it about 3 feet away from your eyes. My computer desk is perfect for it and like I said I went in to buy another one!

Also, if you do go get one make sure you get a DVI cable if you do not already have one. It looks so much better with DVI over VGA. After that just make your computer resolution 1280x720 and you are golden! There is a 1:1 setting in the monitor setup so everything is native.

Just my own experience with this monitor here, but I had 2 dead pixels and incredibly uneven backlighting. When I went to take it back, there were 5 more already open boxed because they had been returned in the 5 days I had the set. Be careful, but if you get a good one, 27" was pretty damn cool.

Cops took mine ;( only had it for 1 month but it was nice. on my desk it was like sitting a movie theater front row. lol but im trying to get a 26 or 32in syntax olivia since they look a hella lot better on standard tv signals and a way better contrast ratio then the viewsonic.

i ended up ordering one from newegg...not much to say about it for now. i just got it so i havent really used it yet. seems nice though...

Back