Viewsonic VP191B owners in here please!

Drags

[H]ard|Gawd
can any VP191B owners please tell me what their serial number is on the monitor itself.......seems some uk stockists are shipping out versions which aren't the 8ms model, even though they are packaged like the 8ms model!!! not sure what is going on but would like to check what serial numbers people have here if possible

yes, thats what started it off really. some ppl having being shipped the 8ms stickered version have found out their serial numbers are older than those specified at BeHardware!

I have to go home and check mine. I bought it for 4500 swedish krona and now it's 5300.
1 euro is about 9 krona I think. It says 8ms on my box.

if you can let me know, that would be great, interested to hear what is happening with these, there are mixed reports around really.

make.jpg

model.jpg

manu. date and model should be a better guide?

note: the last 5 character were edited,

thanks mate

going by Behardware then:

o VP191b (black bezel) : Series number A1W050420001 and above
o VP191s (silver bezel) : Series number A2S050220001 and above

so yours is PPR0523, so should be an 8ms model

Came just home from work and checked my monitor.
The serial number of mine begins with A2S0508 so it should be an 8ms. It is a VP191s that I have.

thanks Woel, Viewsonic have confirmed to me that there are a few models which are around which are below these figures from BeHardware but are still 8ms as long as the box had an 8ms sticker on it. basically the factory told them they would start 8ms models at a certain serial number, but then ran out of the old 16ms panels too early and so whacked the sticker on those which were anomalies........

thanks for help guys :)

Back