Viewsonic VX2835wm DVI to HDMI not working...Help!!!

wahur1

Limp Gawd
Just few day back everything was working fine..yesterday i changed my ups batteries so i have to turn off my pc, after changing i turned on my pc and there goes a black screen with the message popping up "no signal" ..but pc booted to windows without any problem without any display. i played a song just to be sure that pc is working...I was totally clueless. I refixed the card just to make sure everything is properly connected ..tried 2nd time still no signal to lcd.

Changed Rams which are ocz pc 6400, thought may be ram is making some problem tried 4 of them one by one but problem persist..

Finally bought new card HD4870 as i thought 3d card went dead...plugged my new card and there you go blank screen "no signal error" ...this time i tried vga port and i got the display as soon as i plugged in. means only dvi to hdmi port not working but the vga one is working...

Should i claim warranty or cable i busted ? or lcd port is busted? please help me out guys ..

You try a simple switching your signal to digital on the screen itself?

Might as well, not the first viewsonic monitor that had the dvi input crap out.

finally got the solution and it was firmware problem ..updated and everything is back to normal.

Thanks to everyone who contributed.;)

Back