Visiontek 4870X2 w/ Danger Den Full Cover Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

weuntouchable

[H]ard|Gawd
FS/WTT: Visiontek 4870X2 w/ Danger Den full cover block

Up for sale is a Visiontek 4870X2 with a Danger Den full cover block. I will also include the OEM HSF if requested (and additional shipping cost paid) for those who want the pleasant sound of a leaf blower while gaming. Card will ship with Danger Den block attached. Card has been run stock and under water its entire life. Will ship in retail box with retail accessories via USPS priority mail in the smallest box it will comfortably fit in (will use other carrier if buyer prefers). Payment via Paypal or postal money order. PM me with any questions.

I'm open to trades for a midrange DX11 video card (AMD 5850 or higher, Nvidia 560 or higher) or hexcore socket 1366 CPU. I have an i7 920 I could also include as partial trade for a hexcore CPU. I will make up any trade difference in cash.

Price = $110 shipped with waterblock or OEM HSF mounted ($120 shipped with waterblock mounted and OEM HSF included)

Heatware = weuntouchable

Last edited:
is a 4870x2 faster then a gtx 460 in bf3?

In DX10 mode the 4870X2 should be noticeably faster. You would lose DX11 mode. In general the 4870X2 is about 133% of the performance of the GTX 460 based on this review: http://www.anandtech.com/show/3809/nvidias-geforce-gtx-460-the-200-king
That review is over a year old so its possible updated drivers have changed things one way or the other. With the rig in my signature playing at 1920x1200 I have not found I game I can't play at the highest settings. I have not played BF3, so I can not directly comment to the 4870X2's performance on that particular game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back