Vista or NVIDIA's fault?

xeetim

Limp Gawd
I have Vista 32bit, my video driver is ForceWare 100.65. Here's the problem: the color setting goes back to default after rebooting. This is frustrating. I set the colors the way I want it and after a restart the brightness, gamma and contrast are back at default. Is this an issue with Vista or Nvidia? Anyone else with this problem have any advice?

Uninstall the drivers, find the .exe that you ran to install them and this time, right-click on the .exe file, choose "Run as Administrator" on the popup that appears, click Continue to continue and then install them. After that, you should not have issues again. If you do, then yes, blame Nvidia. :)

Uninstall the drivers, find the .exe that you ran to install them and this time, right-click on the .exe file, choose "Run as Administrator" on the popup that appears, click Continue to continue and then install them. After that, you should not have issues again. If you do, then yes, blame Nvidia. :)

i did what you suggested and still not working.:mad:

Maybe back up to the previous drivers and see if the same problem exists? Worth a shot, if that's the case then it's something you might be able to report as a bug to Nvidia...

Maybe back up to the previous drivers and see if the same problem exists? Worth a shot, if that's the case then it's something you might be able to report as a bug to Nvidia...

the previous drive did the same thing. i can't be the only one with this problem can i?:confused:

Back