Void warranty water cooling a pny 1080? Evga brand better?

I have 2 pny fe 1080s and just checked there warranty and it seems they updated it recently to not allow water cooling..
Warranties & Policies - GeForce Graphics Cards | pny.com

will they know? Should I exchange them for evga brand cards insted?? There fine with it right? As long as the card is returned un uttered?

I don't know about utters, but EVGA does let you take off the heatsink shroud and watercool their cards.

Water damage and physical alterations are not covered.

EVGA - Support - Product Warranty

I have a PNY founders 1080 and there are no warranty stickers (unlike my ASUS one :( ) and I repasted it without any trouble. I did not read it voids the warranty and honestly without warranty stickers there is no way they will know unless you mess the card up in the process, and EVGA won't cover that either.

I seen the void warranty stickers on the backside of the card. Ono one card it was out of the way and on the other one it was right next to the screw. So if I was to remove the screw it would of tugged on the sticker :/ though of just heating the sticker up and move it but didn't know if it would of been one of those deals that would of left behind part of it if I did.

Just got back from Mc after exchanging the cards for the evga fe.

God it ducked cause one of the 2 was a good clocker.

I have Aquacomputer blocks and backplates on my EVGA 1080's, and I ran into no void if removed stickers along the way.

I have Aquacomputer blocks and backplates on my EVGA 1080's, and I ran into no void if removed stickers along the way.

That's strange??

There at least out of the way of the screws.

New cards both over clocking great so far. 2114 seems doable on both on air! Max fan though haha. I gota wait till we get back from vacation for the real fun to begin.

What overclocks did ya get with the water blocks on?

Back