Volume control for Behringers MS20 + Sub?

leetpyro

Limp Gawd
Hey guys, I was just wondering, if I were to get a setup like the one in this thread, how would I go about controlling the volume? If I'm assuming correctly... If I were to change the volume on the speakers, if would not effect the volume of the sub in proportion to the speakers right? So if thats the case, and I would have to set the speakers volume level so it matches with the sub, then how could I easily control it so that one volume controller changes the volumes of both sub and speakers? I've already heard of the Griffin Powermate which is kind of cool, but seems to push it at around $45. So any other ideas?

Thanks in advance. :)

Just wanted to bump this once. I really want to know because I'm thinking about buying this set. Am I completely wrong about how the volume works? Does it just control the sub and speakers from the speaker's control knob? Or am I right, which in that case my question still stands. :p

It should work without anything else. Volume control should effect both the sub and speakers. I would go with the MS40s btw. You could use the power with such small speakers. The MS20s were optioned just so the budget stayed under 200.

Sorry that I can't tell you more but I do not have the MS20s to try it.

Back