VOTE: Hard DC'er of the Month --- June 2010

Who will get my vote for DC'er of the Month?

• Gkanakis

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • SmokeRngs

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • locolaptop

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • mplee73

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jebo_4jc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • amdgamer

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SirMonkey1985

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • DooKey

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • tr0ach

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • leagle

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • zero2dash

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocatello

DC Moderator and [H]ard DCOTM x6
Staff member
Vote for the One!

p.s. Did I get everyone in here? Did I get your name correct? Let me know if I made any mistakes. Thanks.

wow way to many people up there.. i know we should honor anyone possible in the Hard DC'er of the month but i think we need to limit it a little to maybe 5 or 6 people at most because i have a feeling we are going to get a crap load of tied people in this one since the votes will be spread very thin..

but good luck to everyone on there.. voted for the guy in italics and no it wasnt myself..

I think I have to vote for my partner in crime on this round of the Give Away Boxen, Go DooKey!

Do you people realize how many votes I'll have to dredge up from somewhere in order to come in last? :mad:

voted for the guy in italics and no it wasnt myself..
And why does THAT not surprise me? :D

In for italics!

So if the Monkey finishes in the top 4, think we can talk/bribe a mod to put his title from his old win back up? :p

wow way to many people up there... I know we should honor anyone possible in the Hard DC'er of the month but i think we need to limit it a little to maybe 5 or 6 people at most because i have a feeling we are going to get a crap load of tied people in this one since the votes will be spread very thin.

We have a very active DC sub-forum with lots of users. In fact, anyone registered here at Hard Forums can vote.

37 votes so far. I don't expect a tie, but if there is a tie we can handle that as well. :)

Ouuuu! We have a dead tie between 2 individuals, and a virtual tie between 3! This is going to be one of those nailbiters!

gotta good race this month.
Already 44 votes and we have a week to go!

Smoke, I think your might have to open a new bottle...... to celebrate!

HA!

And why does THAT not surprise me? :D

In for italics!

So if the Monkey finishes in the top 4, think we can talk/bribe a mod to put his title from his old win back up? :p

well you will have about a month or so while i have no internet to try that here in about 3 or 4 days when i move to washington..

SmokeRngs!

Wow!

What a squeaker!

Smokey won by just one vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back