• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocatello

DC Moderator and [H]ard DCOTM x6
Staff member
Vote for the best!

Team 33 has the best DC'ers in all the land!

Who shall it be?

Vote and see!

I voted for Atlas and noticed someone picked me, awwwwww, thank you! :)

Thanks for the votes guys/gals.

I am seeing a landslide for one person coming though. One of these days it will happen.

Go me, Go Atlas, Go everyone we all deserve it.

I voted for the person that's adding ~1.2mill PPD soon;). Which is considered a small upgrade in his terms

Hmmph that is a bit surprising go to vote and see my name on there. Thanks to whoever nominated me and those that have voted for me, I do not know that I deserver it though, but I am honoured by the thought. :)

Hmmph that is a bit surprising go to vote and see my name on there. Thanks to whoever nominated me and those that have voted for me, I do not know that I deserver it though, but I am honoured by the thought. :)

You have plenty of servers that put out a lot of D. Please do not deserver yourself.

if i was able to win it, i'm pretty sure you are deserving of the award by now, lol.

Just noticed this and my name is listed right up there with really deserving folders. It is an honor just to be in the same list. Thanks for the nom and the stray vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back