VX922 (LCD) Owners Come in.. I just got one!

Syntaxx

[H]ard|Gawd
WELL, i just got the vx922 lcd, i installed the cd it comes w/.. havent done much else , im using the dvi to my x800xt agp card, its pretty nice but i have question when it comes to the Brightness and Contrast options on the montior, WHAT IS THE BEST settings you have seen for this.. How high should brightness be all the way down? 50%? And contrast? 100% , 50% ?

Right now i have high constrast and low brightness, if anyone has played games like guild wars or etc w/ this monitor tell me best settings/config and anything else i can do or run to make the monitor look as pretty as possible for adjusting colors etc.. Also i noticed their is another section where u pick the type of colors, im at work so i dont remember the options but it was different numbers and it would make the colors look different.. Well hit me up with what options you have touched and at what setting and WHAT LOOKS SICKKKK, THANKS ALL = D :eek:

I don't have one - but once you get it tweaked a little (I like using Nvidia's interal driver tool to set these up), please post your impressions.
If you're using an ATI card, I think they have something similar...Adobe items tend to have one, too.
Typically just set everything to RGB (or warm/cold if you like one or the other) and use the program to walk you through adjusting colors/contrast/etc.
I'm looking at this monitor along with the VX924 and the VX2025 (widescreen...although I'm not sold on 16X9 for gaming yet).

My contrast is set at 50% and my brightness is set pretty low, something like 15%. This is one bright monitor. I think I have those settings set there to help bring out better blacks. My color adjustments is set to 5400K. I've tried using nvidia's color adjusting tool but everytime I do it all flesh tones are way to pale IMO. I've tried another free color calibrating program that yielded the same results as the nvidia tool. I'm pretty new to the lcd world, so I have it adjusted to what I'm used to in the crt department. Hope this helps. Enjoy that lcd, good pick. :cool:

interesting , ill give that combo a shot and see how it looks and in games like guild wars..

= ) woot

anyone else ? :D

sry not a response to ur question but have you watched a dvd on it? Do it, post some pics tell us how it looks

no i havent becuz i dont watch movies on my computer, when i can use my nice big sony tv , nice couch and 5.1 speaker system in my living room.. but maybe i will.

Back