WANT AN EASY 30$? [must have a spare 170$] DO ME A FAVOR!! [US CITIZENS ONLY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haloevo

Limp Gawd
Hello, US READERS ONLY

I recently come across Justdeals.org, and see that they've got the Logitech Z-680 Speakerset for only $165.00 with free shipping and all. Well, considering I live in Canada, and they do not ship to Canada, I ask a simple favor from you guys [ANYONE]... Hey, it's a free 30$

!

What your task is:

BUY THE SPEAKERS FROM JUSTDEALS.ORG FOR $165.00 , HAVE THEM SHIPPED TO YOUR PLACE IN THE US, CONTACT ME VIA MSN/EMAIL/OFFTOPIC PM ONCE IT HAS ARRIVED, I WILL PAY YOU VIA PAYPAL 170$ + SHIPPING + AN EXTRA 30$ FOR YOU TO KEEP AS A COMPLIMENTARY "THANK YOU", THEN SHIP.

This is not a joke, I ask for your help.

/me wonders how you's will react.

-- MODS PLEASE DO NOT DELETE --

Logitech%20%20Z-680.jpg

why dont you pay them first so that they can have it for the expence and then show you the reciept for the purchace. then you can pay them the extra 30$ for them to ship it to you.

soundman said:
why dont you pay them first so that they can have it for the expence and then show you the reciept for the purchace. then you can pay them the extra 30$ for them to ship it to you.

cause if someone scamed him, paypal wouldn't cover the loss.. they don't cover "service" charges

and what if he doesn't pay. then someone has a set of speakers that they dont want. and how do they know it is a trusted site and that they will accept returns without paying extra?

i think he should send his money first.. but only to trustworthy guys with millions of heat.. Otherwise its just shady business on both parts

quote from the store "Please contact our customer service department (Phone:(800)971-0525 x 708 or (510)441-6490 x 708 or email [email protected]) BEFORE an order is placed for special location requests, exact charges, and/or expedited shipping charges. Thank you."

if you ask them to ship it to canada they might do it for you? it may cost though but i bet less than $30

i'll do it if you give me money up front. don't mind helpin people out. so what if i make an extra $30 for doin in. check out my feedback and let me know if you're willing to send money first. I will not however open the box and test the speakers. let me know. thanks
ttyl
iCk
the reason i won't do this is because i don't wanna repack and have something get damaged.

Scenario #1.) I buy speakers, I like speakers, I keep speakers, ask him to find someone else.

Scenario #2.) See scenario #1

Kiddin' aside this deal is going to be around 265 Canadian with the exchange rate @ 1.2390; after paying for speakers, shipping and $30 tip. :eek:

How come this isn't in hot deals? I'm thinking about buying these to replace my 2.1 Klipsch... hmmmm...

Edit: Seeing as they're selling on eBay for $230 I just bought some. :D

I feel like such a jerk for getting these for myself, thanks dude!

donahue said:
How come this isn't in hot deals? I'm thinking about buying these to replace my 2.1 Klipsch... hmmmm...

Edit: Seeing as they're selling on eBay for $230 I just bought some. :D

I feel like such a jerk for getting these for myself, thanks dude!

You're letting me down... you should have bought two, and shipped me one you ass hole... :( :) Enjoy.

the reason he prolly wants to do this is because shipping anything to Canada pretty much sucks, custom waiting periods and extra dues. No thanks.

enjoy your free health care though!

brigga4u69 said:
i'll do it if you give me money up front. don't mind helpin people out. so what if i make an extra $30 for doin in. check out my feedback and let me know if you're willing to send money first. I will not however open the box and test the speakers. let me know. thanks
ttyl
iCk
the reason i won't do this is because i don't wanna repack and have something get damaged.
yay. :eek: Thank you so much... you're the 23rd person I've asked.... 64th person to respond to my asking, and finally someone is willing to do this for me. :hug: I will contact you via PM.

Steel Chicken said:
the reason he prolly wants to do this is because shipping anything to Canada pretty much sucks, custom waiting periods and extra dues. No thanks.

enjoy your free health care though!

That's nice.

The reason I'm asking this is because the store doesn't even ship to canada in the first place, :rolleyes:

I have used justdeals on ebay a TON of times, same company, and I LOVE THEM. I buy crap from them all the time and have yet to ever have anything but great products at great prices, shipped semi fast.

Davenow said:
I have used justdeals on ebay a TON of times, same company, and I LOVE THEM. I buy crap from them all the time and have yet to ever have anything but great products at great prices, shipped semi fast.
Thank you. :D :)

so you registered on the hardforum just for the specific purpose of having somebody ship you some speakers...

i dunno man, sounds fishy to me...

how about the deal going down like this... you pay somebody price+shipping+30 dollars, and then they ship them AFTER you pay... seeing as how you have no credentials,feedback,posts... or anything for that matter

Verge said:
so you registered on the hardforum just for the specific purpose of having somebody ship you some speakers...

i dunno man, sounds fishy to me...

how about the deal going down like this... you pay somebody price+shipping+30 dollars, and then they ship them AFTER you pay... seeing as how you have no credentials,feedback,posts... or anything for that matter

I am currently a member at GenMay. ;) I knew of [H]ard|OCP for over two years... It's nothing new to me.. I just thought, since you guys have a FOR SALE forum with over 50 users viewing all the time, it would be a nice place to ask. :)

Haloevo said:
You're letting me down... you should have bought two, and shipped me one you ass hole... :( :(

This is the kind of guy who is asking for a favor, the kind who would call a total stranger an a55 hole, classy dude, I was thinking about helping you out, till I read that.

Can a mod please lock this?

vbrtrmn said:
This is the kind of guy who is asking for a favor, the kind who would call a total stranger an a55 hole, classy dude, I was thinking about helping you out, till I read that.

Can a mod please lock this?

I thought it was a tad humorus myself.. I was not actually calling the guy an asshole, although I kinda felt it. He came in my thread, bought something I found, and let me know about it... He went totally offtopic, and I didn't appreciate that, however I am happy for the guy... Please stop acting the way you are. I never did anything to you.

send 200$ via paypal to me first and i'll do it. read my heatware, ive done loans before to people in canada as well

MaMMa = heat

MaMMa said:
send 200$ via paypal to me first and i'll do it. read my heatware, ive done loans before to people in canada as well

MaMMa = heat

I agree. MaMMa is legit.

MaMMa said:

MaMMa = heat

Yep. Done 2 transactions with this man... He even lent me $40 and i paid him back + a handsome interest... A+++ Trader.

Well all I can say is US People remember paypal will allow him to claim a refund on the money because your not covered by seller protection on items paid from Canada to US via paypal. I found out the hardway from Zagross on xbox-scene. Not saying hes gonna scam you but looking out for my fellow member he is a new guy and wants international shipping using paypal which is not covered by paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back