Want to buy: Intel core 2 Quad Q9450 or Q9550 CPU

Trucker61

Gawd
All done now, I ended up with a Xeon X3350 from Flea Bay, (equivalent to the Q9450) for 84 shipped thanks to another forum member linking me up to it.

Have a great Holiday everyone!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I just searched E-Bay for hours for those chips so I thought I would toss it out here to see if I could get any better of a deal, the Q9450 has a buy it now price of 120 shipped, the Q9550 is 125 shipped. A Q9650 or an Extreme chip would be welcome if the price is right.

If any one has one around they can sell LMK your best price shipped to 17801

Thanks!

My Heat:
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=23236

Last edited:
Take what you want from it for a reference, but within this past year I sold this setup all for $300 shipped,

- Intel C2Q Q9550 E0 stepping (I've run it @ 4GHz for majority of it's time run, screenshot below with cpuz)
- Xigmatek S1283 cpu cooler
- Gigabyte EP45-UD3R
- 4GB g.Skill DDR2 1066 (2x 2GB sticks)
- eVGA GTX 260 Core 216
- Corsair 650TX

sold on Overclockers.com classies

Last edited:
Take what you want from it for a reference, but within this past year I sold this setup all for $300 shipped,

sold on Overclockers.com classies

There were a few Dell Optiplex and HP rigs being sold barebone with Quad 9X50's in them for a couple three hundred dollars that if one had use for the memory/hard drive/optical etc... it would make it worthwhile. There were several New 9650's, 5's and 4's that the sellers must have thought were made of gold judging by the price. Even though these are the top end processors of the line it is a platform that is several generations old, I just don't see why it still commands such a ridiculous price.

Just look at the dual cores, the E8400 for instance dropped significantly, whereas the higher end quad core counterparts are still marked $100+, them quads!

Back