Wanted: Sprint iPhone and Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gillbot

[H]F Junkie
Need a lower cost SPRINT compatible iPhone. No 4's, prefer 5/5s or a 6 if the price is a good enough deal. It's for my niece so it must be in good shape. No issues, 100% functional.

Same for the laptop, prefer Windows 7 and something that'll last a while for her. She's working from an old netbook so she needs something decent.
As for the laptop, I'll entertain offers but I want to keep it under $200. Prefer an older dell latitude with an i5 around the $100-150 mark. Used is ok, scratches and such are fine as long as it's fully functional with an os (win7) I'll consider it. I'll consider other models as well but no flimsy models please.

Post/PM offers, anything w/o a price or "shoot me an offer" gets ignored.

Last edited:
Hi, I have a dell xps 9343 with infinity display that I'd let go for $630. If you're interested let me know, I'll get exact specs.

Hi, I have a dell xps 9343 with infinity display that I'd let go for $630. If you're interested let me know, I'll get exact specs.
Thanks for the offer, but I was hoping for something simple i5/i7 in the $200-300 range. Doesn't need to be a power house, just not a typical flimsy Walmart special.

Thanks for the offer, but I was hoping for something simple i5/i7 in the $200-300 range. Doesn't need to be a power house, just not a typical flimsy Walmart special.
Ah, gotcha, good luck!

i have a Asus Transformer book flip TP300LA

Has windows 10 pro i3 4030u 12gb ram and 500gb SSD its in great condition screen no scratches at all body near mint and runs extremly fast and quiet.

Id take $250 for it

Pm coming back
No iPhone, Sprint Galaxy S5 if interested PM and I will give you a price.
Only iPhone, I think she has a galaxy s5 now.
i have a Asus Transformer book flip TP300LA

Has windows 10 pro i3 4030u 12gb ram and 500gb SSD its in great condition screen no scratches at all body near mint and runs extremly fast and quiet.

Id take $250 for it
I'll look into it.

Still looking for an iPhone. Looks like a sprint or Verizon one would do. Prefer something around a 5 to keep costs lower but shoot me offers.

As for the laptop, I'll entertain offers but I want to keep it under $200. Prefer an older dell latitude with an i5 around the $100-150 mark. Used is ok, scratches and such are fine as long as it's fully functional with an os (win7) I'll consider it. I'll consider other models as well but no flimsy models please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back