Warhammer Online - Beta Signups!

i signed up yesterday, really hoping i get in on it. im very excited to play this game.

Woo hoo. Signed up.

Surprised sign-ups are this soon considering the game isnt slated until next year.

Woo hoo. Signed up.

Surprised sign-ups are this soon considering the game isnt slated until next year.

If they want to beta test the game out the ass to iron any problems before release, I am all for it, definitely.

I've been looking forward to this game ever since I read that it had a big focus on PvP.

Signed up with my laptop, now I have to wait to get home to get my main computers DXdiag.. PVP ftw.

WAAAUUUGH!

I signed up. Those Warhammer guys have a great sense of humor, and of smashing things with other things.

Anyone happen to know any promo codes(For beta account)? I used one in the newsletter but it hasn't helped any.

Bah, somehow missed this at home. Filled it out here in class until I got to the dxdiag part. Guess I'll have to wait to get home.

Just signed up myself, I'll also have to wait till I get off work to submit my dxdiag info :(.

Thank's for the link but it sux that the game is a 2008 release now :(......I am dying for some games and I can wait for WhO as well as QuakeWars, HellGate, Left4Dead, UT3 and of course Duke4Ever will finally release :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if this is still live, but I got my confirmation email today. Too bad I'm going out of town for my company's annual conference until next week. Ah well, they'll have to wait to get my dxdiag I suppose.

Random question - assuming you get the bid in, what character are you going to play? I was looking at the striking vampire-hunter-d 'witch hunter' type.

Random question - assuming you get the bid in, what character are you going to play? I was looking at the striking vampire-hunter-d 'witch hunter' type.
As much as I'd prefer to be a dwarf, the warrior priest struck my fancy. Especially after seeing the opening cinematic for Warhammer: Mark of Chaos. We'll see though, I was moderately intrigued by the squig herder as well, plus, neither of the Elf options are available to peruse on the website so there's still a lot up in the air.

Gotta wait until I get home to submit the DXdiag thingymahbob, I'm hoping that having a high end rig (8800 GTX and E6600 with 4GB of RAM and Vista 64 bit) narrow down their options for testing gaming machine who have some real horsepower, increasing my chances of getting in :D

Thanks for the heads up

is the euro/UK site down for anyone else, the middle doesn't load for me in IE 7.0 32bit or Firefox :/

*edit*

Meh little slow, I registed after 20 attempts a username/display name configurations, not recieved the email though, oh well.

It seems some peeps aren't getting the confirmation email anymore, does that mean the signups are closed now then? This is my first beta application, how long do you think before they start inviting?

If you haven't gotten a confirmation email check your junk folder, my confirmation got flagged.

DAMN YOU!

blasted evil north american closed beta :(

I got the confirmation email, but never got an approved letter does this mean I should assume I didn't make the cut?

I registered a few days ago, and only got a confirmation letter...

Thats it next time I'm lying my ass off to get in on beta testing.

Nice, thank you for the post, Just signed up and hopefully I'll get in , Let us all hope that this will be the one to put an end to WoW reign over the MMO world :p

I think the Chaos/Chosen will be a fun challenge to play. At this point I will play any of them for the chance to get my hands on this beta.

Back