warhammer online, buddy key?

JAW

Gawd
Can anyone toss me a buddy key for warhammer online. I have the client, but want to try the game out!

There are to buddy keys to my knowledge.

Just get it off an Amazon seller for <$20.

Yeah, no buddy keys yet. Game is too new and doing to well for buddy keys so soon.

Buddy Keys went up today. Pester a subscriber for one. :) They can be accessed from the account management page.

I would give you one, but I already sent out my three to friends and family.

Good luck!

I will look at my account management now and see if have one to give, and if so PM you.

I was sent one but I didn t want to enter my cc number for a free trial.

I forwarded it to someone else.

Where's a cheap place to buy this game? Amazon and the warhammer site both want atleast $50. Where are you guys seeing this game for $10? I don't trust most of the "open" box sellers on ebay, since if the game is opened then the cdkey was most likely used.

I was sent one but I didn t want to enter my cc number for a free trial.

I forwarded it to someone else.

It said that indeed, but you did not need to. During registeration it said that i will need my CC in order to create an account, then it skipped that step.

Thank you for the invite guys. I have had fun and have decided against Warhammer. The world is too bleak for me, lack of ingame AA and bad textures made it an easier decision. PVE also does seem like an afterthought here. Some classes are cool though, like the priest.

I have 2 more trial keys to send out, send me a pm with your email address and they'll be sent to you. If you prefer to be order or destruction, include your preference in the pm.

Thanks to whom ever sent me a key. Im downloading the 10 gig game client now. I have like a hour left.

Wow that was quick... All three are gone....

Just so you guys knows, in the referrals it asks for a server of destination and faction.. So if you have something specific from others in the future please ask....

It keeps redownloading the last patch and then after lunching successfully it crashes without even showing me the create char screen, fun meter up :D

Can I have a Key please? Been wanting this game for a long time, but I want to try it out first.

guess this is as good a place as any... here is an wo:aor helm item key from ra3 since I will never use it. wgennu-f4inc-rr97i-ln4gv-xhhat

enjoy.

Hi

I am interested in trying this game out as well... if anyone has leftover trial keys I would love one!

thanks,
jeff

Back