WarHawk beta!

Yup. It is quite good, still has some bugs, but graphically it is one of the best games I've seen.

I got in. Cant wait to get off work to go download it.

Man this game is fun! Too bad i leave on vacation for a week starting tomorrow. Guess ill have to wait to get my fill of it.

I'm extremely jealous that I didn't get in the beta :). I'm really looking forward to this game.
How's the on foot action? Does it feel solid all around like a Battlefield game?

I'm extremely jealous that I didn't get in the beta :). I'm really looking forward to this game.
How's the on foot action? Does it feel solid all around like a Battlefield game?

The onfoot action is very well thought out. It's insane fun everything just meshes so well. Its not slow and its not insanely fast it's just right. Very solid is what I'm trying to say. And the game looks very nice the textures and lighting is very well done nothing like battling it out on a bridge and then a warhawk swooping down as reinforement to rain hell on the opposition. very nice.

This game looks like a lot of fun, I'm waiting to see what it plays like.

Is it objective based? Battlefield 2 style? or like Slayer in Halo, pure DM?

Looks like a ton of fun, I love flying games.

This game looks like a lot of fun, I'm waiting to see what it plays like.

Is it objective based? Battlefield 2 style? or like Slayer in Halo, pure DM?

Looks like a ton of fun, I love flying games.

There is Deathmatch and team deathmatch as well as free for all and objective based game types like capture the flag and a game type called zones where your team has to hold control of the map and grow it and as it grows you get access to more vehicles and weapons and warhawks and sometimes when another team is growing a zone near yours and they need to grow into your already captured territory you have to ransack that teams base and try and camp out in their core zone to make it shrink so you have more space to grow your territory. In some ways it's like that game type in unreal 2004 where you have to keep your power nodes powered up till you take over the enemies base. love this beta.

edited for spelling :)

That sounds fun as hell.

Lord I wish I could justify a PS3 right now in my budget...

I got in the beta but for some reason I keep having problems connecting to games, either I can't connect or I only get in for a few mins and then the server goes down. I think it is something on my end but I am not sure. Anyway the game is pretty fun and it takes a while to get accustomed to using the sixaxis for flight and driving but I have had a blast with it. Will probably pick this up when it comes out and I love being able to play online for free (stopped renewal of my xbox live subscription)!

Back