warhaws vs ut3 which for ps3

Warhawk is cheaper if you bypass the headset and is also an exclusive. Get UT3 for PC.

You should get the headset anyway. Sold seperately it's $50. You'd save $30 in the end.

Also, there's a lot of titles you should be buying over UT3. Warhawk is one of them.

You should get the headset anyway. Sold seperately it's $50. You'd save $30 in the end.

Also, there's a lot of titles you should be buying over UT3. Warhawk is one of them.

actually no it isn't a $50 headset. I purchased the same one from newegg a week before the game came out and it was $12.99

actually no it isn't a $50 headset. I purchased the same one from newegg a week before the game came out and it was $12.99

Yep, we just gonna respond with the same comment. The extra $20 is still a pretty good deal considering you also get a box and all, but the headset itself isn't really worth $50.

Warhawk hands down. I have both and i do enjoy UT3 with a kb/mouse combo but Warhawk definitely has a larger community and longer lasting appeal imo.

I do have one particular problem with Warhawk, myself. That problem is: analog sensitivity.

When I play a game like Uncharted or Ratchet, analog sensitivity is perfect...fast and responsive. I can pull headshots all day in Uncharted. Yet, in Warhawk, analog sensitivity sucks. When you move the analog, it takes a slight second before it starts moving full speeds, which makes it feel very unresponsive.

Oh well, it's still a very fun game, if you have friends to play with. I never got good enough at the game myself, which makes it hard for me to enjoy online with the experts. You should still pick it up anyways, as most people really seem to love it.

Back