warm ? 2x25 pack dual layer 29$

aweusx2

Gawd
SORRRY OOS Dead

Ya i know memorex everyone hates them, but i looked for a better deal and couldnt find one. If you burn these at 2x and verify the burn they are 110% good enough for me, 4x didnt work for xbox 360 but worked fine on pc. Post your hate msgs ill enjoy reading them.

Also sorry for no real link *guess you dont need to do special shit to make a link now* im to sleepy right now (so sleepy i bought 100 of these dvddl discs to go with the 100 pack dvd cases i bought from shop4tech.com for 25 bux)

http://www.buy.com/prod/memorex-2-p...dia-dvd-r/q/loc/101/206820996.html?adid=17653

Last edited:
sweet deal, except i've had bad luck with many memorex on my 360. Now i only use verbatim and never had a single coaster.

For some reason I get writs when burning memorex. I can only burn xbox backups with verbatim :( if it worked I'd hop on this deal. I only have 4 dl discs left

I concur - Verbatim is the only way to fly when it comes to XBox 360 backups. I've tried going cheap, with hardly any success. I'm sure that success depends on which drive you have in your 360, but I've also read elsewhere that Verbatim is preferred due to the lack of issues regardless of which drive is in your 360.

With tv media streaming devices under a hundred bucks - how often do people really burn movies onto dual layer anymore? Seems like that is getting to be old fashioned these days. :)

Why is it that so many people have issues w/ Memorex? I loved them back in the day for CD-R's and even have used their DVDR's quite a bit. I rarely burn a coaster.

As far as DL's (360) go...I've only had 1 coaster and that was the fault of the burner, out of 30 so far. What gives?? I buy them from Walmart of all places. ^_^

If you burn at 2x seems fine to me, so far 100% works, but i have a liteon new drive. Dont plan on ever owning a non jasper 360 so prob all mine will be liteons. 4x with dvd decrypter said dirty disc but clone cd with 2x worked perfect.

Not a fan of Memorex, always gotten shitty burns with their media.

TDK or Verbatim FTW.

I have used Memorex fine for years. I went through 100 Memorex DL's without 1 bad burn. Lately I have been using RiData since they are even cheaper.

Back