**WARM** Crucial 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) Dual Channel Kit CAS 3

Boltaction said:
I don't believe it. You have it at 1000mhz, CAS4 on 2.3? This is Crucial, correct? :eek:

Yes sir. Hey I got something else that might impress you.

2.45vdimm and P5W DH 10th Anniversary Crucial. Initial run, I'll test it out some more with more vdimm and tighter timings.

nicepun said:
Yes sir. Hey I got something else that might impress you.

2.45vdimm and P5W DH 10th Anniversary Crucial. Initial run, I'll test it out some more with more vdimm and tighter timings.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice i think i'm going to pick up some and hope they work as well as those. going to be going with a 945g matx board for now until something better comes along so i won't be maxing this ram anytime soon. just hope they'll be able to run when i want them to :)

Are these numbers Orthos stable guys? If not, what speeds are?

alright i think i'm going to be placing an order tomorrow, esepecially after seeing that i found a matx 945g motherboard that can kind of overclock decently. this still the best deal @ 239? or is there something else i should look for?

edit: or how they stack with say this: http://www.isquaredinc.com/MEMD64C2048info.html
or zzf has the same thing for 237ar ending tomorrow. need to make a jump on one or the other i suppose. then i'll have everything i need to get a system up temporarily except for hdd's.

ziddey said:
alright i think i'm going to be placing an order tomorrow, esepecially after seeing that i found a matx 945g motherboard that can kind of overclock decently. this still the best deal @ 239? or is there something else i should look for?

edit: or how they stack with say this: http://www.isquaredinc.com/MEMD64C2048info.html
or zzf has the same thing for 237ar ending tomorrow. need to make a jump on one or the other i suppose. then i'll have everything i need to get a system up temporarily except for hdd's.

ChiefValue sitll has them @ $229.99 Shipped, if you've never heard of them don't worry, they belong to Newegg so they are just as good. As far as the other set you posted, you can't go wrong with it either but IMO the Crucial are the best bang for your buck.

I had to give it 2.4, but it's looking good so far.

Crucial3.jpg

ChiefValue is OOS and Newegg is no longer has it in their inventory. I guess is no longer HOT. It was good while it lasted.

Back