Warm Deal on AMD CPU/Boards

I'ma preface this by stating that I'm not trying to be rude or contrary but, these bundles have been up at MC for quite some time. I think the major problem is that the arch is just old, power-inefficient, and just doesn't seem like a good purchase. Although, if you're just building a mom n' pop box for a family member or something, it'd probably be great. DDR3 pricing is rising pretty fast, though.

When I click on the link it takes me to the page and says "Web store" but when you click on Add bundle it says In store only.

Store only mention in title would be nice so us poor suckers who don't live near one can skip on past this. :cry:

Huh? Do I see a few 760G motherboards?

Isn't that kinda... old?

I'ma preface this by stating that I'm not trying to be rude or contrary but, these bundles have been up at MC for quite some time. I think the major problem is that the arch is just old, power-inefficient, and just doesn't seem like a good purchase. Although, if you're just building a mom n' pop box for a family member or something, it'd probably be great. DDR3 pricing is rising pretty fast, though.
Except what you get for 95$ is a system that is about 60-65% as powerful as an i7 6700k.
That's a really good pricepoint for very solid performance.

Is it going to be a high-end rig? Not even remotely! But if you're spending < 100$ for a CPU/Board? You're not expecting to build that.

Except what you get for 95$ is a system that is about 60-65% as powerful as an i7 6700k.
That's a really good pricepoint for very solid performance.

Is it going to be a high-end rig? Not even remotely! But if you're spending < 100$ for a CPU/Board? You're not expecting to build that.

That's why I qualified it by saying if you were gonna build something basic, then it'd be great!

Please, please, don't say I'ma, Ima, Yolo, etc. Please.

Nah, I'ma go ahead and do what I want :-P I used to rail against flagrant abuse of the language like that, but I no longer care. You'll prolly stop caring, too. ;-)

That's why I qualified it by saying if you were gonna build something basic, then it'd be great!

Nah, I'ma go ahead and do what I want :-P I used to rail against flagrant abuse of the language like that, but I no longer care. You'll prolly stop caring, too. ;-)

Yup. I'ma build a HTPC with one of them, methinks. For the price, when I have the rest of what I need, it's pretty spot-on.

I'ma, Ima, Yolo, Us's, Ain't, They's. Enjoy.

When I click on the link it takes me to the page and says "Web store" but when you click on Add bundle it says In store only.

Yeah, I'm sad now because I was ready to bite on one of these but don't have a store anywhere nearby.

WOW! 8350, for $140 bundled you get a MSI 970 Gaming mobo for a bundled price of $170, thats only $30 bucks for a $85~ mobo!!! HOLY CRAP!!! And if youre lucky, like I was, you can OC that 8350 to 4.7 on air (thats where I got mine to) all day long. The audio on that board is pretty good too. If I didnt already have a overclocked 8320 at 4.6 with my son, and my 8370 at 5.0, Id be jumping all over this, well that and a Micro Center near my podunk town that is.

Microcenter deals don't need to be posted here unless they're available online. These deals are meant to get people in the door to buy their other overpriced stuff.

Back