Warm. Fallout 3 PC $35 Shipped Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good deal. Amazon also gave me an offer on $40 off a Creative Labs Fatal1ty USB headset ($62 normally at Amazon) if I bought it together with Fallout 3, which seems like an excellent deal.

Yes it runs like crap. That is why you play games this that on tomorrows (1 year or two from now) computer when you can pick up the game in the bargain bin.

Runs great for me, even at 1920 x 1200, maybe you need a better rig.

Runs great for me, even at 1920 x 1200, maybe you need a better rig.

QFT. This game runs great on my boxen, and it's the first game in *years* that has drawn me in. It's hard to stop playing sometimes...:)

QFT. This game runs great on my boxen, and it's the first game in *years* that has drawn me in. It's hard to stop playing sometimes...:)

Great for me too at 1920x1200 with fairly high other settings (unlike the craptastic GTA IV). I've got a "fairly" old 8800GTS card on a Core2 Quad oc'd to 3.0GHz. Not a top-line machine anymore, but not bad either.

is ok. runs like crap on a pc anyway.

The PC in your sig should run this game well around 1400x900 with high settings. Your 2GB of RAM may be holding you back a bit, and you may want to OC your e4300 a bit.

My laptop is comparable to your rig right now and it plays this game suberbly. Much better in any case than the console versions...

Ugh. This was $47 when I first posted that it was dead, now it's $49.99.

Stop bumping this deal, it's only getting more dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back