Warm,Hot? Sceptre 20.5" DVI LCD Monitor $199.99 Costco No Rebate*

Warm,Hot? Sceptre 20.5" DVI LCD Monitor $199.99 Costco No Rebate*

Read the site again, there is a $30 rebate on the monitor. Also notice shipping is about $17. I got one of these through work. Liked it so much that I bought one for the wife. Good monitor if you are looking widescreen 20in.

VwVanMan

Hmm, I found it on Newegg for the same price (after mail-in rebate). Considering it's from Costco and without a mail-in rebate, it's a "warm" deal at best.

VwVanMan said:
Read the site again, there is a $30 rebate on the monitor. Also notice shipping is about $17. I got one of these through work. Liked it so much that I bought one for the wife. Good monitor if you are looking widescreen 20in.

VwVanMan

Yeah, but the "$30.00 rebate" is an on-line Costco rebate. I received my last one in 7 business days. It beats the hell out of mail-ins...

Good to hear it's a decent monitor; I might pick one up for a friend. I'm still happy with my 2407 that I picked up for $329.00 :)

I'd rather buy in store at costco than order online anyday if the price ends up the same.

however, since I have a 19" right now, I'm waiting for at least a 22".

belmicah said:
Where did you get a 2407 for $329?

I had a couple "stackable" coupons that Dell gave to our company. I used them during a special when the monitor was $574.00. The total, including shipping was $329.00. It was a one-time deal.

Back