Warm? LG 32LD450 $350

wizang

Gawd
A lot of people are liking this for computer monitor usage. Low input lag and 4:4:4 chroma subsampling. Unfortunately there is a panel lottery, though from what I've seen I think IPS is most common. Cheapest I've seen it is 350 - 15% coupon on ebay a little while ago .

http://www.amazon.com/LG-32LD450-32...RCJ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297894734&sr=8-1

Was $350, Back up at: $369.98

Free shipping 2 day with prime is awesome if you have that too.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
It's a good price. I think it was even cheaper at one point but I don't remember.

Liquidation and model refresh time, i wouldn't count on this model being in stores much longer, and the leftovers a few months from now will likely have their prices jacked up to between $550-$700. I've seen it happen more than a few times with TV's that excel as monitors.

$350 is a great price for this specific TV.

Last edited:
Liquidation and model refresh time, i wouldn't count on this model being in stores much longer.

$350 is a great price for this specific TV.

Could newer TV's be better as monitors? Will they be more expensive?

Could newer TV's be better as monitors? Will they be more expensive?
There's always that possibility especially with the Panasonics and LG's, we'll find out soon enough. As for price i'm not sure.

I edited my post above with more thoughts btw.

Hhmm, I have been sitting around waiting for a good TV deal - but this one just isn't grabbing me. Probably because I've seen this particular model as low as $300 in the past. Back to waiting :(

edit: oh, since it's being discussed I might well ask. When are these newer models that you speak of going to start hitting shelves?

Last edited:
Very good deal if you don't care about 120hz and if you get the IPS panel.

If you get the VA panel probably best to send it back without opening.

Only two HDMI inputs? really? on a TV that size? No thanks. Good deal tho for those who dont have a tv or are looking for a PC mointor.

Last edited:
I bought one when it was $314 and I am looking at it as my PC monitor. It is an awesome monitor for sure.

A quick question or two for those who use this as a monitor, about how far away do you sit from it? I will be about 2 1/2 ft away and I wanted to know if the picture will still be good that close tot he screen. Its between this and a 27" Asus monitor.

Also is the non-IPS panel really that bad? I know IPS has better viewing angles, but if its being used as a monitor it doesn't seem like that would be too big of an issue.

Thanks in advance.

A lot of people are liking this for computer monitor usage. Low input lag and 4:4:4 chroma subsampling. Unfortunately there is a panel lottery, though from what I've seen I think IPS is most common. Cheapest I've seen it is 350 - 15% coupon on ebay a little while ago .

http://www.amazon.com/LG-32LD450-32-...7894734&sr=8-1

Was $350, Back up at: $369.98

Free shipping 2 day with prime is awesome if you have that too.

Good price, its been talked about a lot recently.... great TV/PC monitor from what I've read. Make sure you get the IPS model (do your research! :) )

Good price though for sure, it goes for this price every now and then the past few weeks but its hard to get locally as they sell out fast (for me anyways)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
You'll have to adjust it, but sitting 2.5 feet away will look great...that is how far away I am.

Back