Warm: Refurbished Philips 47" 1080p LCD TV $750 w/ $29 shipping

KrylonArt

[H]ard|Gawd
Found this one on bargainjack.com, several refurbished Magnavox and Philips LCD TVs, from the Philips.com site. They have anything from a 26" LCD for $260 to a 47" 1080p LCD for $750. Ends midnight today though.

Yea the site is having some issues. I'm trying to get a friend to pick one of these up... she has been waiting on a good TV deal.

I am browsing their outlet site but when I hit Checkout it gives the maintenance page.

im going to buy one i think. I have been in the market lately. And this is right up there in my size.

I don't know if I can justify a refurb for such a large ticket item.

Weird, site was up earlier when I was looking at the 26" LCD with DVD player for my spare room.

yea i just went to the bank and put money in. And still not working... I want that 47" or the 50"

Good deal, but only a 90 day warranty. I wouldn't buy any TV w/out at least a 1 year.

OMFG.

i got all the way to the end, and it said "invalid card number" So i re-entered it. twice. And on my last submittal it direct's me to " The Philips Electronics Store is currently undergoing maintenance."

total was $841, but reguardless... im pisssed

I was going to get that 26" for my room, but after reading those ratings i think ill pass.

lol, I work at target. I know my TVs. I just scanned the 47" today and it said $1100, maybe its on sale.

Yea after reading those reviews it doesn't sound like its worth the hassle.

buy it with an amex or any half decent credit card and not worry about it anways, if phillips fucks you, you fuck them back and call it a day, that why i always buy big ticket items on credit and pay them in full. amex FTW

I actually ordered the 47" 1080p and the 26". For that price I figured I'd gamble. If the things turn out to be pieces of shit I'll send them back (and no, I won't pay shipping) or I'll just have my CC company take care of it. I'll let you know how they are if the order actually gets sent out. I have a feeling they are probably going to cancel a lot of orders because they don't have the stock.

Back