Warm? Sony Flat panel 5.1 speakers $99 SA-FT1H

I hope this deals stays atleast until friday, Not a bad deal considering the subwoofer. Its hard to find one localy for that price and it comes with other speakers not bad!

FWIW, I have these speakers hooked up for my home theater and they do a great job. I'm no audiophile, but for the money this looks to be an outstanding deal.

In for 1. I guess it'll be awesome if it's any good, but if not, hopefully the sub is at least decent.

Yeah, so, I go to pick up my speakers last night, and lo & behold - they can't find them!!! So they give me the $24 pick-up guarantee gift card, and I asked them if they could do something for me on the receiver I was looking at. $50 off the Sony DG910...oh, and if I order it online, I can apply my AAA 8% coupon and then she'll still take off the $50. OK, so how can I turn that down. And she'll sell me the open box Sony speakers for $80. Deal! So it takes about 20 minutes to actually order the receiver online in the store, and then I go back to the counter to go pick it up....well, 15 minutes later they realize they can't find that either! Now the girl feels horrible...so she gives me the Onkyo SR-605 for the same price as the Sony (which isn't really a big deal, since in some places the Onkyo is cheaper), and another $24 gift card. And somehow, when the speakers got rang up, I got them for $60.

So, all said & done, I ended up with:

Onkyo SR605 - 367.42 (with tax)
Sony SAFT1H - $64.64
Gift cards + $48
---------
Total - $384.06

Not too shabby. I did hurt my back carrying the shit to my house though, so maybe the last laugh was on me.

Still none available for shipping and none in at least half of Pennsylvania.

Back