Warm. Zune 30GB Red New for $99.99 or less with Live Cash Back

Good deal. I'm tempted.. but I know I would rarely use it. =/

With cashback it could be cheaper (like $85)

I'm waiting for the ZuneHD or just to grab a Zune 80/120... I filled up my Zune30 :(

the Zune 30 is a gem. I have the Zune 80 now but miss my old 30 in some ways. It was much more smooth when navigating menus and I liked the screen better

buy a PSP for just a bit more and you'll have just as good a music and movie player, and the abilty to play games. I bought the PSP after having a Zune...I know, I'm a late PSP adopter, but I enjoy the PSP significantly more.

You can buy a bigger hdd and mod your zune 30.

Yea, but the Zune80 has a bigger screen / touch sensitive controls... and an 80GB drive is about $60-70 anyways... sell the zune30 for $60-80 and that's enough for a decent zune80.

I believe the color can best be described as a red polo that has been laundered a few times to where the color is kind of washed out with almost a pink hue to it. It's not pink at all, but it ain't exactly red either! It doesn't matter to me anyway, as it will be in my center console plugged into our Sync system.

If nothing else, get a sleeve for it!

I have a barely used black one with the travel kit (normally $50 or something) for $90 if anyone wants it. Also includes never-used earbuds.

Back