Warmish - Antec 300 Illusion $49.95 shipped

I am tempted to get one for a future build, but I don't know anyone that needs a new machine.
I've already had 2 of these cases (didn't have the blue LED fans) and they are pretty decent.

These are nice, I have 1 already. If you look at the combo, it has a Athlon II x2 240 retail cpu, minus another $17 for a total of $93 shipped for both. I ordered the combo. the cpu alone brings $65-75 on ebay. Case will cost like $30 or less, after cpu sale.

These are nice, I have 1 already. If you look at the combo, it has a Athlon II x2 240 retail cpu, minus another $17 for a total of $93 shipped for both. I ordered the combo. the cpu alone brings $65-75 on ebay. Case will cost like $30 or less, after cpu sale.

Plus the shipping for the CPU which will be ~$5 and the fees for paypal/ebay will amount to another ~$7, so it's not really that good of an deal if you aren't looking for the CPU.

$93-$65 for cpu sale=$28, plus the $12 in fees you list= $40 for the case. ok, not great, but worth it to me I guess...

Back