Warning points system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RancidWAnnaRIot

EspantaPajaros
So I just recieved 3 warnings from some thread (i'm not sure why I got warned 3 times), in my user CP it say's "points" in the latest infractions section

what exactly are those points? All of them say zero for me..just curious since this is the first time I can recall getting warned.

Thanks

They're called infractions. Warnings aren't worth any points but (at least on the other forum with infractions I'm on) after you get a warning or two, then you start earning point infractions. I think it can be changed, but if you get too many points in a period of time (10 in a month at the other forum) then you get banned for a month.

alright.. since i have zero points this gives me the green light to go around and start flaming people right?? :D

I KID, I KID....

thanks for the answers

I'll add this before I close this thread....this is a warning system for any member who is accumulating 'points' toward a permanent Admin note in their file or a possible outright ban. The points expire automatically in the specified set time frame. The thought here is a member gets a warning or two, without having the Mods/Admins use a PM to convey the same thing, and upon notification discontinues the behavior. Just an automated early warning system to make our jobs easier and keep our members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back