Water Cooling 6800GS?

I am not sure if the memory/gpu config has remained the same or not. However I think the mounting is the same so I would be pretty sure that any of the 6800 compatible GPU only coolers will work just fine.

If the GPU is in the same spot but the height difference between it and the RAM is different that block you have picked out is your best bet because the GPU core of it floats within the block to compensate for RAM height problems.

i just checked the aquacomputer site and translated it via bablefish and it says it only works for the GT and Ultra variants so unfortunately you are kinda sh*t out of luck on that one. The
only other one aquacomputer makes is one for the 6800LE but im not entirely sure if that has the same layout as the GS. Might wanna do some research on the physical setup of the card. Other than that you might want to look at a straight gpu cooler and a good set of gpu ram heatsinks. It doesnt look as nice granted but it still cools pretty darn good. Hope that helps ya out.

Actually upon further review of the card it may actually work. Check the clearances and placement of the ram. The GPU height clearance is ajustable so if you have the same layout the block should work just fine.

Yes it should work. If worse comes to worse grab an AC Twinplex GPU block and some ramsinks.

Back