Water cooling and LAN movement question

Greetings all,

I've been tempted for a while to move towards a water cooling set up with my current system, one to allow a better performance overhead and two to keep the noise to a minimum. My system gets moved fairly frequently, (say at least twice a month,) for LAN parties etc… I wanted to check the general feelings/experiences with moving a water cooled based case; have you had problems/issues with fittings coming loose, hoses getting pinched off, kniffeling pins coming unkinffeled etc...

Any info would be greatly appreciated,
Many Thanks,
Fallen Out

i have never had a problem with my water cooling when i move my pc for lans :) just be sure that everything is on tight and is sealed ;)

Over the years I have had 4 different water cooled rigs, and am going to water cool my C2D when I get it for my birthday.

Never had a leak once the system was initially dialed in and tested. Worse that ever happened was I had a home made waterblopck clip break one time....oops. The magic smoke came out of the Athlon 1000 that was in there, overclocked to 1300, that was a long time ago hehe.:D

Back