*waves* at AtlasFolder

wraieghaeien

Limp Gawd
Crap bro, gonna get mowed over here. Less than 24 hours till you pass.
I better get the hell out of the way.

8)

Yeh.... it is a huge GPU farm coming down the road at ya!

Heh, yah its like nothing, and then all of a suddent he was at 24 hours.

Lol

I'll take solace in the fact that i've been around these parts way longer than him..yah thats it!

8)

Thanks guys. But really I just think about output not passing people. Most of the time. :)

For those that got passed, step it up! Let's be #1 by Christmas!

And ... More is coming. I have CPUs for 3 more 4P systems coming. Atlas is back.

Atlas

And ... More is coming. I have CPUs for 3 more 4P systems coming. Atlas is back.

Atlas

omg.jpg

Oh I'll bring the heat.

Heat from a dozen 4p rigs. :p

/me tails behind Atlas' mower, grilling steaks and passing tamales and beer around as Atlas mows the holy hell outta the lawn.

Looks like I will be getting mowed soon hopefully Atlas will sharpen those blades up. :cool:

Grandpa_01 is being modest... I cannot pass him with current hardware.

Atlas

Wow, 3 more 4p systems? You are the story of [H] my friend, balls out or bug out, that's nuts

Hopefully I can get my ass back past 40th before he catches me, hes got nearly 4 months but with 3x 4P's.... Ouch lol

Hopefully by my birthday I can get my rank to where I was 2 years ago, hard with all these heavy hitters tho lol

Thanks guys. But really I just think about output not passing people. Most of the time. :)

For those that got passed, step it up! Let's be #1 by Christmas!

Atlas

LOLLLLLLLLL..........

Doing it the "Atlas style"

I like

AssM@N

Back