Waves

Mayhem33

[H]ard|Gawd
Here a wave going out to Wolf_[H]
wave.gif

Your next mission, If you choose to accept it.

Is to hunt down that p[H]ant0m guy and that Duster Dude...

Great work Mayhem!!

Hey now! I don't like this having a target on my back!

At which point... well I guess it would be unfair to try and unplug someone's boxen! ;)

I have been going back and fourth with p[H]antom for a while, since he unleashed his secrete weapon hes been running away from me! Id like to run him back down again though! :cool:

Hmmm... no secret weapons here. :D

Just gotta run and check on that hamster... I think he's slacking! ;)

p[H]ant0m said:
Hmmm... no secret weapons here. :D

Just gotta run and check on that hamster... I think he's slacking! ;)

I thought you were using roo for that task......makes note of tactical change! :p

Mayhem33 said:
I thought you were using roo for that task......makes note of tactical change! :p

Nope, no roo's, those are just for flogging once we take back #1! :D

Being as how we are down a mil and a half... we got a little ways to go...

KodiakStar said:
Being as how we are down a mil and a half... we got a little ways to go...

Them ozzies wont go down without fight either! ;)
Well have to see if we can hold on to first after we get it.
Last time it was very shortlived! :rolleyes:

Yup, No doubt, from HF.com it looks like we still have the lead on active members, I don't feel like checking out stanford though to see Active computer lineup.

My farm is doing all it can.. had a nice dump the past couple days though.

My garden's been chugging right along, power bill be damned! We got the bill this month, and it jumped $30, I got into just a little trouble. :p

p[H]ant0m said:
My garden's been chugging right along, power bill be damned! We got the bill this month, and it jumped $30, I got into just a little trouble. :p

Yea powers a biatch here to. Elec is in the $200.00 a month neighborhood for me.
Thats why im hesitant to add to much!

Ouch. I would hate to see what my power bill was, if I had to pay it.

Currently running 13 active CPU's here (14 is down right now.. 15, 16, 17, 18 to come sometime later)

I remeber back when i lived with the x, power bill jumped by ~20$ going from the computers being on little.. to on all the time (only 3 at that point)

yea i am glad i don't pay for my own power bill:D running about 8 boxen in the house or so

84gthatch said:
yea i am glad i don't pay for my own power bill:D running about 8 boxen in the house or so

Enjoy it while it lasts! Your time will come too! :p

i just hooked them up at my parents house ;) and my dad thinks that it is a cool project and lemmie borg his computers and alot of his clients computers

Power bill be damned......my grandpa died of cancer, and my grandma died of alzheimers a few yrs later :( I've had at least 1 box on 24/7 for the last 2 1/2 yrs since I found out about this project.

Them aussies just keep borging away. We have almost 3000 more active cores since we took the lead in april/may......at least we're stopping the bleeding, and I'll be adding another 2.9ghz box this week. :D

Back