WD 320GB SATA 3.0gb/s 16mb 119.99 free shipping

I paid 125 at the egg for the same drive a few weeks ago, no free shipping though. I think I'm going to get one because it's really quiet, plus I could RAID.

amd ati FO SHO said:
the 320ks out performs the 250ks read up at storagereview.com
Storagereview has never reviewed 3200ks. They've reviewed the 2500ks, 4000KD and 3200JD.

Wowwww

I'll probably grab one if I can get rid of my proc or wc kit... Or... if my paycheck is any good...

Are there SATA PCI adapters available? I went cheap on my mobo and only have two sata slots... I have one free so its not a problem now but... if I ever wanted to add a drive or two I'd be SOL...

Woot...I'm a 10 minute drive from there. But darn it, now I'm gonna have to run to Fry's to return the $100 300GB Maxtor 1 yr Warranty drive I bought last week. Is it really worth my time to spend an extra 20 bucks for 20 gigs and 2 more years on the warranty?

AeonF1 said:
Woot...I'm a 10 minute drive from there. But darn it, now I'm gonna have to run to Fry's to return the $100 300GB Maxtor 1 yr Warranty drive I bought last week. Is it really worth my time to spend an extra 20 bucks for 20 gigs and 2 more years on the warranty?

2 years of not having to worry about buying a new HD if your current one fails? Yes, I believe so.

Well I just picked one up from the store. Now I gotta transfer everything from one drive to another and I don't have an availible SATA slot.

FYI: These are OEM drives.

Im more than 10 minutes from there, but ive been there before.

Either way.. ill have one shipped now :) May as well tack on a USB drive while im at it.. maybe even an enclosure.

Just ordered a pair, still waiting for them to be shipped... hopefully CA to VA is only 4 business days...

I guess I'm one of the late orders. I emailed them requesting order status and shipping info... They just replied back and said they were out of stock and the item was on back order. They aren't expecting another shipment until sometime next week... I requested a refund.. The response time on my email was about 10 minutes, which is excellent in my book..

I have one of these drives, from TheEgg, and it screams. Gives me 90MB/s on HDTach and ATTO on a NF4 sataII controller.

difficultone said:
I guess I'm one of the late orders. I emailed them requesting order status and shipping info... They just replied back and said they were out of stock and the item was on back order. They aren't expecting another shipment until sometime next week... I requested a refund.. The response time on my email was about 10 minutes, which is excellent in my book..

10 minutes, really?
One time I needed to cancel an order, so I sent them an email. Three days later, I got a response saying it was already shipped. A few hours later, I got shipping notification. I suspect they held up the response until they actually shipped, then say it was too late to cancel.
I've ordered from these guys several times before and they always delivered. But after my last order, I've put them on the bottom of my list of places to buy from.

Mine shipped.. should be getting here today. I ordered a 256mb USB drive while i was at it. They have some really nice prices on random gadgets. This will be my 6th order from them, so far every one has gone smooth.

Sorry to hear about your luck. Email by far is not a perfect medium.. if you really wanted it canceled calling them would have been a much better route. With email you never know what can happen.

Back