WD RE2 400GB 114$CAN (98$US)

That place has good customer service as well as good prices.To bad I just blew over k+ at NCIX last night.I'd go in for two otherwise... thanks for the heads up on it. :)

i'm guessing they ship to US too?
By looking at their site, it doesn't look like they do. The shipping options are all through the Canadian post office. It's a shame, that's a great price on the drive. I paid $169 for a 500 gig RE2 from zipzoomfly.

There are deals up with better drives and free shipping for those of you in the U.S. all the time... :p

Edit: Ordered 2! Been waiting for a decent deal in Canada. :)

someone in Canada want to buy me one and ship it to me for free :) I'll pay for the drive of course :)

These are great drives. I've got 5 in raid 5 but I can top off the raid card with another 3....

By looking at their site, it doesn't look like they do. The shipping options are all through the Canadian post office. It's a shame, that's a great price on the drive. I paid $169 for a 500 gig RE2 from zipzoomfly.

Canada Post ships to the US. In fact, I'm pretty sure packages just get swapped between CanadaPost and USPS at the border, don't they? Regardless, I don't think they sell to the US anyway.

On a side note, I think everyone I know that wanted harddrives is getting some because I was forced to order 8 more. ^^

Here is their response regarding shipping to USA:

Yes, shipping to the U.S. is possible, however our system can only calculate
shipping cost for Canadian destinations, consequently you will have to order
by e-mail and specify your shipping needs then we will tell you the shipping
cost and you will be able to decide whether you want to accept it. When you
order please give us your address and phone number and describe the
product you would like to order.

Here is their response regarding shipping to USA:

Yes, shipping to the U.S. is possible, however our system can only calculate
shipping cost for Canadian destinations, consequently you will have to order
by e-mail and specify your shipping needs then we will tell you the shipping
cost and you will be able to decide whether you want to accept it. When you
order please give us your address and phone number and describe the
product you would like to order.

You should be able to estimate the cost yourself also, by going to Canadapost.com. There is a shipping calc for the U.S. there.

Back