We need a Corsair Air 540 version in the Obsidian line.

Direfox

[H]ard|Gawd
Make it beefier, more rigid side panels, filtration on the top, bottom, PSU/drives area. Get rid of the plastic as much as possible using your normal combination of steel and aluminum. Plus this your most unique looking case. How about giving it some more color options besides the typical black, white and red, etc. would be pretty awesome. Oh, and while I'm dreaming here, keep it under $200 bucks.

I'd buy one, or even the next revision of this concept in the "cheap" Carbide line.

Of all the cases I've owned, including some costing three times as much, the 540 is my favourite, bar none.

I'd buy one, or even the next revision of this concept in the "cheap" Carbide line.

Of all the cases I've owned, including some costing three times as much, the 540 is my favourite, bar none.

The new Obsidian line has cheap quality also. Higher price for flat surfaces on cheap recycled frame/interior.

The 800D was the highest quality case Corsair made. If they build them like that again, Corsair will have something.

Back