Weaponized Stacker

im wondering is there enough room for a trip rad in the front? and still have room for 2 raptors? and dvd? ill only have 3 fans sucking air into the case.

Dreadlox said:
mohammedtaha

I remember you telling me you guys where working on that solution. Thats looks alot better man. My Heatercore from Mike should be here next week. Chose to use the bottom vent. When I go Dual HC in a few months I'll see if he can make me one of those covers :)

He should be able to .. he's really busy nowadays though ... :(

turbolude said:
im wondering is there enough room for a trip rad in the front? and still have room for 2 raptors? and dvd? ill only have 3 fans sucking air into the case.

Tripple rad would be far too big ...

I can barealy fit a 120.2, 120.3 is just impossible unless you don't use the 3 in 1 3.5" drive thing.

those pics were taken as I was building the case using my cell phone camera.

If I ever get to clean the system again, I will take pics of how they're really mounted ..

They're not connected together, they just lock into place ...

I don't know if you can tell, but if you look closely, the shrouds fall in between the 2 bumps.

Mine went in like yours Mo and I can tell you it was a bitch to get in. Dual Shroud took many test to figure out what to shave and cut to make it fit.. but I took my time and it fits nice and snug like yours. Seems my fans are a little thicker than yours but I made them fall about 1/8 from the front. Might make a cover out of black plexi glass for them.

I thought about just using one shroud but Mike didn't send me the hardware for that setup. Only thing that would be holding the Core to the shroud would be wishfull thinking.

Dreadlox said:
Mine went in like yours Mo and I can tell you it was a bitch to get in. Dual Shroud took many test to figure out what to shave and cut to make it fit.. but I took my time and it fits nice and snug like yours. Seems my fans are a little thicker than yours but I made them fall about 1/8 from the front. Might make a cover out of black plexi glass for them.

I thought about just using one shroud but Mike didn't send me the hardware for that setup. Only thing that would be holding the Core to the shroud would be wishfull thinking.

Nice !

It's weird how it just fits in there isn't it ?

I had 38mm wide fans but then I switched to Yate Loons which are only 25mm wide that's why mine look thinner.

How are the temps ? Better ?

Ya it is weird how it just holds its self in, fits in nicley. Alot more bumbs towards the back :) .
The width of the heatercore just fits in perfectly. Just had to shave the shrouds alittle. One more than the other though.

I only have the heatercore in right now. I am working on the rest right now. I'll post the temps in the next few days on the temps.
Ya I'm using the Panaflo 114cfm fans.

Mikes work is amazing though.

Back