Wenger (Swiss Army) Synergy Notebook Backpack -- $48

Raines8416

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Weng...34359/catOid/-14441/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Retail - $79.99

Circuit City - $47.99 (Web-Only)

You can either have it delivered for free, or pick it up in the store. I opted to pick it up, showe up 24 minutes later on the dot and they had it ready. :( No gift card for me lol.

Found this deal while I was searching for a backpack to carry both my textbooks and notebook to classes this fall. I almost bought the Wenger Maxxus (cheaper model) from buy.com for the same price. I figured I would check to see if CC or BB had them for the same price, but they were both much more on their websites, until I noticed the Synergy had a "web-only special" so I checked it out and it was simply too good to pass up. Especially since I wanted a Synergy to begin with, I just couldnt justify $80 for one.

thank you!

I just bought a Targus from CostCo for $40... it is nice but I like this one better and only $13 more.

I highly recommend the Maxxum over the Synergy. I tried out several packs looking for something that would A) protect my laptop well and B) provide amble room for books, gym clothes, and a pair of shoes. This was the only pack I could find that does both. But the really nice thing is that it has tension straps so you can slim it up when you don't need all that space. It's also available on Amazon with free ship for a few bucks more, but check out the reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...7843/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-1339076-0304812?ie=UTF8

A huge advantage (for me) that the Maxxum has over the Synergy is an open mesh area, kinda hard to describe, but it's basically an area perfect for storing gym shoes or clothes that you don't want to put inside the pack. It's something that you can't really see from the pictures, go to CC or BB and see what I mean. It's great.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I've been using that bag for my laptop/school shit since last summer and it doesn't show a speck of wear. I paid less on my BB employee discount, but I would've gladly paid $47 for it. Great backpack, great deal.

djspe said:
I highly recommend the Maxxum over the Synergy. I tried out several packs looking for something that would A) protect my laptop well and B) provide amble room for books, gym clothes, and a pair of shoes. This was the only pack I could find that does both. But the really nice thing is that it has tension straps so you can slim it up when you don't need all that space. It's also available on Amazon with free ship for a few bucks more, but check out the reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...7843/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-1339076-0304812?ie=UTF8

A huge advantage (for me) that the Maxxum has over the Synergy is an open mesh area, kinda hard to describe, but it's basically an area perfect for storing gym shoes or clothes that you don't want to put inside the pack. It's something that you can't really see from the pictures, go to CC or BB and see what I mean. It's great.

Its personal preference really. The Maxxum has that mesh pocket in the front like you said, and the Synergy has an extra big zippered pocket in the front. They are almost identical otherwise. But to be completely honest, the color is part of the reason I wanted the synergy.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back