Western Washington - 1988 Olds Cutlass Calais FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue4mula

Gawd
This is my baby, but I’m in college and have to pay the bills so it’s got to go; she's a mostly white, with spoiler and black accents, 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais. It's a "USA Limited Edition" 20 of 65. It’s cruised just under 136,000 (mostly I-90) miles. I bought it from a friend of the family at 125,000 miles. Since I bought it I’ve put in a new fuel pump, gauge panel (the thing with the meters on it) windshield, locking gas cap, CD player, rear speakers, brake pads, seat covers, steering wheel cover, alternator and have performed necessary maintenance.

Was looking for $1500, but for you fellas, i'll let it go for $500. :p

For a 3 speed, 4 cylinder automatic, this car can fly! It also gets awesome gas mileage. The EPA rates it as 24 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway. Here's a link to mileage stats: http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/2001cartablef.jsp?id=4461

Known issues: Fuse #4 will go blow sometimes. This affects the power locks and the horn. For now, it works since I replaced it.

The trunk and hood lights do not work (they used to, I’m not sure what happened – I’m guessing that it just got disconnected or something).

Making sharp turns while stopped is difficult.

Roof of interior needs help staying stuck on the ceiling - for now, I have it pinned up. Gotta love GM,

It drives like a dream and has been in no collisions that I know of (have had the car for 3 years).

It has had a new Kenwood KDC-122 CD player/radio and new Alpine speakers put in the back since i've had the car. Those two totaled $200 installed when I got them not too long ago.

The AC doesn’t have the punch that is required in the desert, but we’re not in the desert, so I’ve been fine with it – and I think you will be as well.

This car has been used as my commuter car. I drive about 85% (or more) of my miles on I-90.

Exterior has some minor rust spots and the front fender has a little crack, but there are NO DENTS on the body and NO CRACKS OR DINGS in any windows..

I also carfax’d the car and have it saved, if you want it, E-mail me. Otherwise, the VIN# is 1G3NF14D3JM268798

Also, if you have questions or want a test drive, please post or PM me!

Thanks for looking,

- Jason

roguesmobile0011px.jpg

roguesmobile0024dq.jpg

roguesmobile0031hl.jpg

roguesmobile0067pf.jpg

roguesmobile0075nb.jpg

roguesmobile0085vm.jpg

roguesmobile0102bs.jpg

roguesmobile0127tb.jpg

roguesmobilebook5po.jpg

roguesmobile0139tv.jpg

i always love when people post cars for sale and if i had a job and money, i would buy them.
BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back