Westinghouse 37".... only $524! too good to be true?

maybe it's all in spainard dollars or whatever they use?

Euro's?

Anyone check the exchange rates on them?

BrinNutz said:

Euro's?

Lol, eh Euro is worth more than the Dollar buddy. ;)

EnJoY120 said:
Lol, eh Euro is worth more than the Dollar buddy. ;)
which means if those prices were in euros it would cost more than the said 524 it wud be 691 dollars but the site to me is just a scam.

BrinNutz said:

Euro's?

Try looking at the bottom right hand corner of that site under CURRENCIES.

Say that site actually had all that stuff. It would blaitently be nicked anyways.

Any news on that £250 Westy? lol

Hmmm, its a bloody amazing price for a monitor you can't even get in the UK. LOL

Looking forward to how this turns out. Keep us informed whomever decides to "risk" it.
Not a chance i would

They have 996 QX6700 procs in stock for $721 each.

It'd take a pretty serious moron to give these people any personal info. Sure, the CC company will probably cover any losses without a problem, but if people continue to be retards with their credit cards, they may have to reconsider their policies. You can be sure that the credit card companies are not eating the losses in the long run.

ben805 said:
I have a Bukiwawa lake and Takuku bridge for sale if anyone interested, can overnight the entire lake to your house via Fedex, the bridge will be ship via UPS ground. :D

Dibs.

I think it's about that time someone locks this thread before more ignorant folk lose their money and possibly more. There should be some kind of rule to prevent people from posting deals from sites that don't have a resellerrating.

FitzRoy said:
I think it's about that time someone locks this thread before more ignorant folk lose their money and possibly more. There should be some kind of rule to prevent people from posting deals from sites that don't have a resellerrating.

Hey I want to see them bitch when the stuff doesn't come in.....

For da luv of gawd DO NOT lock this thread! We all need to see what happens both good AND bad.
For as a warning to others to avoid a bad situation.......or bum rush what seems to be the best deals on the net. :D :p

Yup domain is dead, site is gone....and so is all the moulla.....ah well I guess it was worth the try....let's see if the CC companies will refund the cash! :rolleyes:

Burn....Snap....Whatever. whoever ordered from this signed NOT expecting to be had just got played.

for those who DID expect to have to get your CC company to refund the money......well just feel comfortable knowing that someone in europe has your CC information. wahoo!!!!

I still can't believe people actually happily gave their CC info like that... protected or not.

*clears throat*... Pwnt.

Wow. Some people don't even to manage to buy some super awesome deals on this forum, but they just purchase stuff from that site like crazy. And some call us spammers on the forums, even though we give you all the info you need. I cannot believe the ignorance in some people. Not to be mean but it's true!

A site named after "girlfriend/pussy," that exactly told you that it was a scam! Now that link is dead.My tip to the people who have bought from the site is to call up you CC company at this second, and get this issue resolved, or just cancel that CC.

Wow.... Good Luck! I think I should calm down now. Lol. :D

clone#13 said:
Yup domain is dead, site is gone....and so is all the moulla.....ah well I guess it was worth the try....let's see if the CC companies will refund the cash! :rolleyes:

I just clicked the site, it is still there. Are am I missing something?

On another note, I want to see how this thing plays out. Good luck to all of you who was brave/foolish who took the plunge.

fatez said:
I just clicked the site, it is still there. Are am I missing something?

Maybe they just received some money from the US, so they could pay for the domain....
;)

lol did anyone see the location under the contact info
NOVIA TAJO SL
C/VIA DE LOS POBLADOS 13
28033 MADRID
SPAIN

Tyson Perkins said:
DE LOS POBLADOS - meaning

OF THEM they POPULATED lol

i'm interested to see if this is a scam too :p

anyways, you guys should stop translating with online translators, they are too literal.

I see nothing wrong with the names or the address (from a spanish perspective)

The very second I learn that somehow this site is legit I'm gonna risk an order.
Hasn't anybody gotten an order confirmation yet? :confused:

Hey this site is so phony it's not even funny. You know what "my friend" ;-) did? he made a fake account with them... and then ordered over 2 billion dollars worth of products from them. "My friend" found no way of paying through credit card with them. Only options they have is swift money transfer or money order. Then when the order is complete all they say is go ahead and send the payment to this address, it gives no order confirmation no receipt nothing. It was funny though that "my friend" ordered 9999999 thousand of each item, total was over 2 billion dollars lol. We should all gang up and do that. Go through the whole product buying process you'll see urself how phony they r.

sancheuz said:
Hey this site is so phony it's not even funny. You know what "my friend" ;-) did? he made a fake account with them... and then ordered over 2 billion dollars worth of products from them. "My friend" found no way of paying through credit card with them. Only options they have is swift money transfer or money order. Then when the order is complete all they say is go ahead and send the payment to this address, it gives no order confirmation no receipt nothing. It was funny though that "my friend" ordered 9999999 thousand of each item, total was over 2 billion dollars lol. We should all gang up and do that. Go through the whole product buying process you'll see urself how phony they r.

That's pretty risky if they are somehow legit. Your friend better have his ip hidden when he did that.

If anyone who wants to report this if it really is a scam: http://www.elsop.com/wrc/complain.htm

Site is hilarious

You are $226.00 short of the $750.00 minimum order fee!!!!

Happy Holidays!

Free gift!!! (we rob you)

lol risky? dude this site is a scam.. just the fact alone that they dont accepts cc should be enought to tell u its fake, i've got a friend who fell for crap like this and sent 1000 dollars through a wire transfer to buy a music keyboard which he thought was a great deal... guess what he stilll waiting for it. It is known way to scam ppl to only charge them through wire transfers.. gives thiefs more security, anonimosity(?). Anyways, I've already reported this site to the nfic and u all should too, maybe we can take them down.

Back