Westy LVM 42 1080p only $1.2k

Drepd

n00b
Anyone have any knowledge on a place called 'The New Connection'?

They are offereing the new West LVM42 inch 1080p 1920x1080 for only $1,245 That is cheaper than the deals on the 37 inch version I am finding.

Is this a good place to buy from?

looks good to me, but maybe do some searches on the place itself. if it turns out to be true that is one hell of a deal on a 42" one thats for sure.

HOPE THIS HELP
Here are some reviews on the store, make sure you read all the reviews. Its mostly mixed reviews, going from good to poor.
Resellerratings
It seems to be a group of stores link together look at these two links and you will see its same address
Fotoconnection
Newconnection
IMO-Stay away from them

Nah.
Rumor has it that westinghouse is going to release a model that is over 50 inches. And you know its gonna be 1080p and that its going to be very reasonably priced. I'm gonna get that next year when it comes out. ;)

If you don't mind standing in line on Friday morning, there is a deal at Shopko for the 37 Westy 1080p for $799. Don't know if you have any Shopko store around you or not.

Megglers said:
If you don't mind standing in line on Friday morning, there is a deal at Shopko for the 37 Westy 1080p for $799. Don't know if you have any Shopko store around you or not.

Where the hell is shopko?? :confused:

well i just saw it listed on the shopko's site, and im going to try and order one online friday.

CROSSES FINGERs!

Back