what are some good wii games

knothead34

[H]ard|Gawd
what are some good wii games. shooters........adventure whatever. my sister got a wii for wii fit. she wants to try a shooter. so we wil get one of the guns sounds like fun. what are some good games you guys like. im more of a pc man myself so im lost when it comes to console games.

Since when was it okay to talk about piracy?

Anyway, I'll suggest a few games.

House of the Dead: Overkill
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles.
No More Heroes
Mad World
Swords and Soldiers (Wiiware title)
Bubble Bobble Plus (Wiiware title)
Bomberman Blast (Wiiware title)
Grand Slam Tennis (works even more spectacularly with the new Wii Motion Plus add on for the Wii mote)

The Conduit (multiplayer FPS...comes out June 23)
Muramasa Demon Blade (keep an eye out for this...releases around September)
Deadspace: Extraction (also supposed to come out around September)

Quoting my previous reply.

EDIT: Depending on how old your sis is, House of the Dead: Overkill may be too vulgar for her, not to mention filled with over the top cursing and F bombs.

EDIT 2: Nyko Perfectshot makes for the best gun peripheral.

Bully for the Wii is a pretty great game. Not really a shooter, but it might satisfy the mood.

sister is 45 so she can handle any game as far as cursing and stuff.....so thats cool. no young kids in the house. thanks for the help guys...........you all have been a big help.

sister is 45 so she can handle any game as far as cursing and stuff.....so thats cool. no young kids in the house. thanks for the help guys...........you all have been a big help.

Then she might be offended by incest and eating "tacos?" ...cause HotD:Overkill has that. lol

For me:

Excite Truck
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Trauma Center: New Blood
Super Mario Galaxy
Lost Winds (WiiWare)

Just go out and rent madworld for her... you wont believe how much violence there is in this game.

Super Paper Mario
Mario Galaxy
Mario Kart Wii
Medal of Honor: Heroes
Rayman Raving Rabbids is always a fun one
Mario Party 8 for a fun party game

Forgot to add:

Big Brain Academy
WarioWare

*I just realized I purchase Metroid Prime 3 but never played it.

Back