What are your plans for the Christmas holiday?

vallonen

Weaksauce
Me and better half will play some RTS games together (she's getting a new system this Christmas, busy building it right now, just taking a short break from the build) eat some good food and just enjoy each other’s company. Her family lives far away and this Christmas we decided against travelling, which feels great. No stress, just easy going.

:)

Sir, I envy the hell out of you.

I'd like to be playing Rift, but instead will be suffering for the next 3 days with the "warden" and going to my mom's at some point to deal with the "family".

Wanna trade?

Not much of nothing. Most of my family is in Texas, most of the wife's is in Ohio so my dad will come over Christmas morning, play with the baby and eat with us. Afterwards I intend to retire to my ready room where I shall enjoy my fresh new copy of Battlefield:Bad Company 2 thanks to the $7 sale on Steam. And if Wolfenstein ever gets included in one of these monster sales, Ill spend some quality time with it as well.

Put two briskets, a pork tender loin, and a turkey on the Weber bullet smokers this morning and just spending time with nearby family and crown royal tonight and tomorrow.

Playing CoD:BO and Darksiders as much as I can!!! My lovah already insisted that we finish watching Inception before the gaming begins though...doh!!!

I hate Christmas and everyone around me knows it...but I'll still make the obligatory trip to the inlaws for dinner and gift giving...meh.

My lovah already insisted that we finish watching Inception before the gaming begins though...doh!!!

2dhwhaf.jpg

Man that Inception movie went way over my head but I still cried in the end.

My wife, son and I are planning on a relaxing day at home. We aren't going visiting this year since our son is 4 and it's his first Christmas that he is really excited about so we figured we would stay at home and let him play with his new toys.

As for myself, I am getting a GTX 470 so I will spend some time tomorrow installing it, configuring the GPU3 Folding client for it, and just playing around with it for awhile.

Car broke down :( won't go into gear...

Picked up Black Ops before it did though! Gonna put in some quality time with n00bs.

Visiting family, good food, good coffee, exchanging gifts. Then home to play Singularity!

Went to church with the family tonight, my mom loves that and while I'm no longer practicing any religion is means the world to my mom to have the family go so I do it for my mom. She won't always be here on this earth and I'm more than willing to accomidate her for 1 hour, 1 day of every year if that brings happiness to her heart. That is more important than taking a stance and being a bitch during the holidays.

Just got done watching the wife play some World of Keflings (XBLA), then we played some Kinect Sports and Dance Central for about an hour. She is going to bed but I am on the PC about to fire up some Starcraft 2 and browse Steam sales.

Tomorrow we wake to our 14 month old son kicking and giggling. He's young but he LOVES presents already and will realize whats going on tomorrow. The 3 of us will spend about 2 hours doing our gifts at home then head to the in-laws place for breakfast and open gifts with about 10 of them. After we're done there we'll head to my family (all within 5 miles lol) to do presents with about 8 people, and eat an early afternoon dinner.

Watch football, drink beers, open presents and experience that joy of watching someone open gifts you bought for them. I'm 31 and Christmas still has that magic it had when I was 6. My awesome family has a lot to do with that, I love this time of year.

Merry Christmas to all of you [H], regardless of your situation this year I wish each one of you reading this a happy holiday, from one gamer to the next!!

GAME ON!

Being single and broke, there isn't much to do but to pass my time on forums and gaming.

Bought a few games from Steam sales, and so far I've only installed those smaller indie games and play them. For some reason the download speed from Steam is slower than usual.

But no complains, I'm enjoying those indie games anyway, surprisingly.

Well last night I choked on some turkey and after trying at my Uncle and Aunt's house for 3 hours (happens frequently with me) to get it back up finally had to go to the ER. Well they couldn't take my insurance there so wasted 1.5 hours and had to go to another one and finally got back at 3am. But they went in with a camera and pushed it down after trying 3 other things before.

That in and of itself wasn't bad except my neck was really hurting and I already take 6 hours to be able to get ready for the day. So today I didn't get ready until right before midnight, a really, really screwed up day. Hopefully recover by Tuesday and be back to my "normal" self.

By the way if you are choking and water doesn't go down just put your finger down your throat and try to puke it up. It happens every 2 weeks to 1.5 months for me and if you do not panic you'll be fine. However I learned last night that you think it is stuck right where you would do a tracheotomy, but you feel it there when it could be 3-6 inches down from there, or something like that. We don't have nerves closer to stomach, which makes sense otherwise we'd probably puke almost everyday.

Sorry IHTM%)P ( I have to make 50 posts)

Well last night I choked on some turkey and after trying at my Uncle and Aunt's house for 3 hours (happens frequently with me) to get it back up finally had to go to the ER. Well they couldn't take my insurance there so wasted 1.5 hours and had to go to another one and finally got back at 3am. But they went in with a camera and pushed it down after trying 3 other things before.

That in and of itself wasn't bad except my neck was really hurting and I already take 6 hours to be able to get ready for the day. So today I didn't get ready until right before midnight, a really, really screwed up day. Hopefully recover by Tuesday and be back to my "normal" self.

By the way if you are choking and water doesn't go down just put your finger down your throat and try to puke it up. It happens every 2 weeks to 1.5 months for me and if you do not panic you'll be fine. However I learned last night that you think it is stuck right where you would do a tracheotomy, but you feel it there when it could be 3-6 inches down from there, or something like that. We don't have nerves closer to stomach, which makes sense otherwise we'd probably puke almost everyday.

Sorry IHTM%)P ( I have to make 50 posts)

Wow man what a horrible experience.. at least you are alright now.

Woo.. got most everything I wanted on my 'list' (bike accessories) but for gaming I got a Wheel Stand Pro for my racing wheel and some Kinect games. NICE

Back