What case for a GTX 260?

Phoenix '97

Supreme [H]ardness
I need a case, without power supply, that'll let me fit a GTX 260 in there, plus a regular-sized ATX motherboard. That's about it, I guess, the cheaper the better. Keep in mind the GTX 260 is 267 mm long. :)

CM 690. Very good case with a lot of airflow, good cable management, and a simple HD rack mounting system.

Vengance_01 said:
CM 690. Very good case with a lot of airflow, good cable management, and a simple HD rack mounting system.

This, or the Centurion 590 version. They're very similar cases, and either one will suit your needs perfectly.

Pretty much anything that isn't a mATX can do it. The question is should it.

Centurion 590, CM 690, Antec 900, Antec 1200.

No ThermalTake crap.

I need a case, without power supply, that'll let me fit a GTX 260 in there, plus a regular-sized ATX motherboard. That's about it, I guess, the cheaper the better. Keep in mind the GTX 260 is 267 mm long. :)

I recommend the Coolermaster Stacker 830 I have two of them , the card will fit no problems, stick to a FULL TOWER whatever you choose, the stackers are great!!

The Nine and Twelve Hundreds are very nice, freinds got a P182B and he had to remove the upper HD tray to fit his 9800GTX, to long, there are some Modders out there that figured out a way to turn it sideways, it is in this forum if interested.

The Nvidia Stacker looks nice, but to much advertisement for me.

As always, I will reccomend the Cosmos 1000.

I said it before and I'll say it again..the rocketfish tower from bestbuy is one HELL of a buy..lowest price 47.99..and 71.99 is the highest..Lian Li quality at beige box price.
Lots of room for all your hardware...(Nvidia GTX 260) .There are other box's you can chose but you wouldn't get more for your money or handsome looks like this one..(steps off soap box and disappears in to the crowd) ;):D

Back