What case should I get coming from an Antec Sonata (1) ?

matt00926

Gawd
I have an Antec Sonata with 2 x 120mm fans but it isn't cutting it anymore for my newer equipment and sucks for airflow. I would like a non bling case thats simple but made decently and supports 120mm fans. I already have a PSU and I was wondering what a good case is for around $50-100?

I have a never P180B and, I love it. It's simple looking but really easy to build with (especially with the never cable management specs). It's exactly the same as other P182 models, other than the color. There are some on the Hot Deals forum on sale that fit your budget after rebate.

If you mind about the looks, the P180B/182 is a good case, other than the fact that a 8800U size card won't fit in it without removing the drive cage. And the top fan can get in the way of many larger CPU heatsinks. Both these issues are not show stoppers though. It is quiet, has more than decent airflow, is well thought out and easy to work with.

Coolermaster RC-690 is a great case (see thread about it in cases & case modding section). They are $35 after $45MIR at newegg with free shipping.

Back