What do you guys think it takes to render this?

THAT WAS NOT REAL??? I didnt realize it until the end!

H
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T

In a good way :D

most of those clips have to be real, there is no possible way they could be renders except for the animals and the guy on fire. I'm sure they just poured water into a box and filmed it in ultra slow motion to get those effects. But yeh, no video card or computer could do that stuff. They had to have been real.

The shark video was given away by the animation in the shot where the three sharks were circling each other. Other than that it looked good. Also, the water looked just a tad stringy in the first video.

Orange.exe said:
wouldnt it be funny if it turned out that those physics would be to much for the ppu :p

Yeah, then we would need to overclock our ppu's...enter FutureMark with GravityMark06 - woot I scored 9.80665 gee's!

This has been posted before, I installed quicktime for nothing =(

The people saying its not real probably cant differentiate between offline and realtime rendering.

With nVidia's Quadro anouncement of accelerating Premier video renders I would be surprised if they were not working on GPU accellerated 3d rendering, put that on SLI quadro's then all of a sudden you'll see Pixar ordering SLI renderfarms full of Dell Limited Edition Renegades.

Back