What do you think about this Gaming rig

HomerRulez

[H]ard|Gawd
Last edited:
please answer these questions

with what target overclock you looking to get and rest of the other parts you are planning for this build.

4.0ghz stable with i7 920 D0

gtx 295 evga co op edition

2x 750gb western digital black raid 0

I would suggest getting a pair of Samsung F3 500GB or 1 TB as they are much faster than WD 750GB drives.

I would suggest getting a pair of Samsung F3 500GB or 1 TB as they are much faster than WD 750GB drives.

thanks for the suggestion. Im going to look them up to see how much faster. I did check newegg and they are on auto notify. That Sucks

I'm not sure cuz of the holiday's, but stuff ordered on the weekend usually goes out late Sunday night/early Monday morning with Newegg, Ewiz and the others, like 1-2am at the latest... I'll check some of my Ewiz orders and post back in this post.

Edit: I ordered very late Tue., it shipped Wed, and I received the item Friday via UPS ground. HTH :)

I'm not sure cuz of the holiday's, but stuff ordered on the weekend usually goes out late Sunday night/early Monday morning with Newegg, Ewiz and the others, like 1-2am at the latest... I'll check some of my Ewiz orders and post back in this post.

Edit: I ordered very late Tue., it shipped Wed, and I received the item Friday via UPS ground. HTH :)

perfect. Im hitting me some of those drives.

If you know what Bing cashback is, you could also get 5% back. They're listed under Superbiiz, if you look at Bing's store listings. It'd be about $7.50 cashback in 60 days :)

And yes I'm new here, but I'm OCD about helping people save money lol...

Back