What does papa-ming look like?

relic

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2007
This? or perhaps this?

You have any ideas? He's one of our most vocal new DCers...what do you think he looks like?

relic said:
This? or perhaps this?

You have any ideas? He's one of our most vocal new DCers...what do you think he looks like?

Both links caught my eye and conjured up thoughts of..well…..let’s don’t go there.

When I first read the post all I could think of was Charlie Chan in a Kelly Green leisure suit with a yellow tie. Probably a few dark stains on the tie here and there. It was when I got to the pointed shoes with curled toes I had to shut down the visual.. ;)

neevo: if that's the case, then where does the 'papa' come from? though it is a nice thought that that's the face of one of the [H]orde...

maybe the second link relic posted is accurate (but only when drunk... or sleep deprived - just about the same thing i'd guess)

maybe a 'faces of the team' thread is in order... but we might scare off potential new folders... so maybe not.

What really worried me was neevo and the Virtual Girl thing…Talk about scary. Things that bad across the pond? :rolleyes:

BillR said:
What really worried me was neevo and the Virtual Girl thing…Talk about scary. Things that bad across the pond? :rolleyes:

Err, that's Zhang Ziyi. A stunning actress seen in the movie Crouching Tiger...

Now I have to wonder what things are like over there :)

neevo said:
Err, that's Zhang Ziyi. A stunning actress seen in the movie Crouching Tiger...

Now I have to wonder what things are like over there :)

And she's a beauty too. It was the Ad on the side that got you caught ;)

relic said:
This? or perhaps this?

heh.. that second link is awefullly close to me... I have way too much hair for a normal person.. hehe.. i must go eat a banana now....

Zohar78 said:
i must go eat a banana now....

Is that slang for something? Are you eating your sargents "banana"?

Edit: I think I've found him, here. Either that or the second one...

CBR said:
Is that slang for something? Are you eating your sargents "banana"?

im not sure what the hell to do.. should i smack you like a bad, bad dog or laugh.
no its not.. just some people say i look like a freaking guerilla with all the hair.. oh well.. Beer and ADD great combination.. u forget stuff.

edit:
Thanks for the laugh though.

BillR said:
And she's a beauty too. It was the Ad on the side that got you caught ;)

hah, I don't even see ads these days, I think my brain has a built in ad filter for any other than beer ads :) Might also be that all the popupstoppers etc actually work!

neevo said:
Verbose, that can mean only one thing, pm must look something like this:

http://www.skins.be/framepic.php?id=15927&size=1024

neevo,

I certainly wouldn't mind looking like that! In the span of two days I've been informed that

I'm *dead* ; and now to be resurrected like this! :cool: I'm feeling faint.

And...and...yes... I feel pretty. :eek:

Ok, you peeps need to get your Moose back. Can't you do a Moose call or something?

I'm outta here and leave you with this:

The only know photo of RELIC : since only the truly brave attempt to capture him on film.

http://www.imagelink.org/id9612.jpg

Oh God! I just realized: Today is my birthday. I was born one half century ago on the

9/22/54.

I have the whole day to grow increasingly depressed.

Papa-Ming said:
neevo,

I certainly wouldn't mind looking like that! In the span of two days I've been informed that

I'm *dead* ; and now to be resurrected like this! :cool: I'm feeling faint.

And...and...yes... I feel pretty. :eek:

Ok, you peeps need to get your Moose back. Can't you do a Moose call or something?

I'm outta here and leave you with this:

The only know photo of RELIC : since only the truly brave attempt to capture him on film.

http://www.imagelink.org/id9612.jpg

Oh God! I just realized: Today is my birthday. I was born one half century ago on the

9/22/54.

I have the whole day to grow increasingly depressed.
you rang? :D

So now we have to change relic's name to stretch? Doesn't that seem to be a bit of a, well, ummm...errrrr....stretch? ;)

BillR said:
So now we have to change relic's name to stretch? Doesn't that seem to be a bit of a, well, ummm...errrrr....stretch? ;)

I don't know, but that was terrible. :p

Or worse:

Papa-Ming says, “He feels pretty”. Moose shows up and says “Your rang?” Now, grab your “Way Back” machine and picture yourself on Broadway.

You have just paid over $150 for a seat at a production of West Side Story. The orchestra plays the overture, you feel wonderful, and you have already begun to eat your popcorn and soda. Get the picture?

Suddenly Either Papa-Ming and or the Moose appear in pink tutus and start a duet

“I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and wild~~~~~~~~~~etc”

Oh, the horror, oh the humanity…

Okay, I'm with neevo on this one. Papa-ming is a hottie! :eek:

The faces of the team thread was done a couple years ago. If it's done again I don't think I'll participate this time. In the original relic accussed me of kinda somewhat looking like him if he were younger and better looking. I can't let that happen again. (unless the papa-ming hottie chick likes a youger better looking relic type that is) :p

pageian said:
Okay, I'm with neevo on this one. Papa-ming is a hottie! :eek:

The faces of the team thread was done a couple years ago. If it's done again I don't think I'll participate this time. In the original relic accussed me of kinda somewhat looking like him if he were younger and better looking. I can't let that happen again. (unless the papa-ming hottie chick likes a youger better looking relic type that is) :p
I say go for it!
:D

The moose pics are hard to locate, but fortunately there are several sources for the image.

Here is a jewelry version of his 'happier' times.

But finding out that moose is related to papa is priceless

That moose sure has an ugly mug.

relic said:
The moose pics are hard to locate, but fortunately there are several sources for the image.

Here is a jewelry version of his 'happier' times.

But finding out that moose is related to papa is priceless

That moose sure has an ugly mug.

The “Priceless” link is indeed just that. No one but you would have taken the time.

The link within the link is one that makes me so jealous though. A custom hole ordering business? Almost as brilliant as Micro Soft. Maybe more so.

Another great idea I didn’t think of first.

There might be something to this, a little further down the page is the Alturistic Atomic Aardvark! :eek: Who knew there were entire populations of Atomic creatures? :confused:

pageian said:
There might be something to this, a little further down the page is the Alturistic Atomic Aardvark! :eek: Who knew there were entire populations of Atomic creatures? :confused:

You missed the Neurotic Nuclear Newt.
See, I said that link was priceless. ;)

Just so that you all know, there is further proof.

pageian said:

What do you mean "who knew"? We have our very own AtomicMoose ;)

relic, I've seen a pic of you topless wearing a do-rag. I still wanna gouge my eyes out over that. :p

Lethal said:
relic, I've seen a pic of you topless wearing a do-rag. I still wanna gouge my eyes out over that. :p

It's late and I should be in bed. However, that just woke me up...now I need drugs ;)

BillR said:
What do you mean "who knew"? We have our very own AtomicMoose ;)

I thought he was one of a kind. Actually I was hoping he was one of a kind. Now that I know there's more I won't sleep very well. ;)

That ones got some manly colors but is still dressed up like a butterfly, so I'm guessing it's a hermoosephrodite. :eek:

And on that note I believe my posting skills have reached a new low. :D

pageian said:
That ones got some manly colors but is still dressed up like a butterfly, so I'm guessing it's a hermoosephrodite. :eek:

And on that note I believe my posting skills have reached a new low. :D
LOL :D

BillR, what are you implying?
:eek:

Lethal said:

What makes you think I was only topless?

Back