What ever happened to the member...

Filter

[H]F Junkie
named Roc

did he move to diff team, die or quit folding or under a new name>?

and member Sunin?

Roc still pops on the forum once every great while, he was assman i think, wasnt he?

Roc still pops on the forum once every great while, he was assman i think, wasnt he?

does he still fold? or just quit?

i notice a few of our former top players have a few borg boxes that seem to update classic units for them.

yeah it was @SSMAN.

like apollo said he quit after reaching some milestones and for a couple other reasons..

do a post search under his name you will probably find all your answer's.

You can read more about ROC in his HFOTM thread here: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1395165. He specifically mentioned in that thread that he was building his last folding farm then.

I was hoping this was a generic thread, and was kind of curious to know what ever happened to Sunin, myself. He logged in back in March, then again briefly in November, but has not folded in forever. I've even sent him a PM to which he never replied. He was a [H]ardcore folder for a long time and we were even competing with PPD for the longest time. Does anyone have any insight into why he stopped?

Hi

I'm AssM@N aka: ROC

I stopped folding because I left my work place and didn't have a place to run the farm anymore. My old work provided electricity + internet for me which enabled me to run that size of my farm.

I dunno what my future beholds, maybe I'll fold again some time?

Cheers
ROC

nice to see ya, AssM@n
don't be a stranger!

Back