What game would you like to see revived?

Light-tower

Weaksauce
My personal preference would be a PC version of Colossus Cry Engine 2. Thief 4 using the new and upcoming Doom engine and Diablo 3 of course :)

I'd rather not see a Thief 4, as no studio today could possibly come close to what Looking Glass managed to achieve with The Dark Project a decade ago. Valve could likely come the closest, but likely not close enough to suit me.

I'd like to see a continuation of the original Quake storyline, sans the Stroggs and so forth. That'd do.

Wish EA could have gotten BF1942 right. It has gone in just the wrong direction.

+1 without question or a return to the Need for Speed series roots with long road races.
Oh hell yeah...I have long dreamed of a "Ferrari unleashed" with long point to point road races through European countryside.

mechwarrior and descent
I've been wanting to see a modern version of both of those for a long time. I would also like to see a new release from the AVP series. If they adapted the AVP2 style gameplay and design to any of the currently popular engines it would be a kickass game.

Ultima Underworld with today graphics :cool:

Carmageddon, Theme Hospital, MechWarrior

Oh hell yeah...I have long dreamed of a "Ferrari unleashed" with long point to point road races through European countryside.

tell me about it. i still like to play NFS:pU from time to time.

Vectorman, Hydro Thunder, Blast Corp, Earthworm Jim, Clay Fighters, Tie Fighter/X-Wing, Beyond Good and Evil, Battle Tanks, Grim Fandango, Shenmue, Toe Jam & Earl, Streets of Rage, and Golden Axe just to name a few.

Oh, and Battletoads or Amphibious Warriors

Vectorman, Hydro Thunder, Blast Corp, Earthworm Jim, Clay Fighters, Tie Fighter/X-Wing, Beyond Good and Evil, Battle Tanks, Grim Fandango, Shenmue, Toe Jam & Earl, Streets of Rage, and Golden Axe just to name a few.

Oh, and Battletoads or Amphibious Warriors
I'm pretty sure they're making a golden axe game for the PS3 and Xbox360. I saw that they're taking pre-orders for it on newegg, but other than that I haven't done any searching for info.

+1 Hell yeah! Freelancer is one of my all time favorite games.

fracking yeah!!!

Freelancer is also one of my favorite games, they HAVE to make another one!!!

I'm pretty sure they're making a golden axe game for the PS3 and Xbox360. I saw that they're taking pre-orders for it on newegg, but other than that I haven't done any searching for info.

So they are. Awesome! I'd also like to see another Gladius game.

Half Life 3, Baldur's Gate 3 (or any other D&D party based, non-NWN game), Blaster Master (but more dark, not kid-friendly). I'll post if I think of more.

Yeh Tribes was a blast.. Cant believe no one has taken that concept. Base sieging fps ftw.

Mechwarrior Descent Duke Nukem (hopefully forever will come out soon) and a Doom game that plays like the original

Baldurs Gate series
Alternate Reality (long ago Amiga title)
More Elder Scrolls series :)

Back