What happened to cod4?

dwalx

n00b
i got on my ps3 yesterday to play cod4, when i got into a game and everyone was flying and getting into objects where i couldn't kill them :mad:
is anyone else getting sick of this shit?

sometimes it has nothing to do with the game at all, but more from the users end.
i know when i play online games, sometimes my network will dip into a poor spot and the game just glitches like crazy, i always ask if everyone else is getting it, and they always say no.
if you can ask someone when your playing, ask if they see what you are seeing, so you can make sure that its not just a poor connection/signal causing the problem.

in other words, lag.

assuming your talking about online play.

sometimes it has nothing to do with the game at all, but more from the users end.
i know when i play online games, sometimes my network will dip into a poor spot and the game just glitches like crazy, i always ask if everyone else is getting it, and they always say no.
if you can ask someone when your playing, ask if they see what you are seeing, so you can make sure that its not just a poor connection/signal causing the problem.

in other words, lag.

assuming your talking about online play.
Not the case with this.

OP: This issue has just popped up in the past few days. It seems that the number of glitchers has gone up exponentially and a lot of people are pissed off about it. (Google it, lots of forum threads about the entire issue)

People are making lists of known "glitchers" but the list grows every day. According to other forums, Sony or IW won't do anything about it which I think is ridiculous. Why the fuck can't IW support their own damn game?

Some conspiracy theorists are saying that it's a plot by IW to make people tired of MW and move on to MW2 when it comes out. :rolleyes:

Not the case with this.

OP: This issue has just popped up in the past few days. It seems that the number of glitchers has gone up exponentially and a lot of people are pissed off about it. (Google it, lots of forum threads about the entire issue)

People are making lists of known "glitchers" but the list grows every day. According to other forums, Sony or IW won't do anything about it which I think is ridiculous. Why the fuck can't IW support their own damn game?

Some conspiracy theorists are saying that it's a plot by IW to make people tired of MW and move on to MW2 when it comes out. :rolleyes:

my ignorance got the best of me, i dont play cod on the ps3.

now i know.

so im guessing that they dont care as much to fix this game asap, since they are all worked up on releasing 2, and so when released, maybe everyone will forget they even had 1.... aaaaah, conspiracy has been noted in my little black book.
:eek:

I noticed this on cod 4 for the 360.The level call overgrown there is a spot where a guy was hiding inside a rock and another guy was hiding inside some dirt

I noticed this on cod 4 for the 360.The level call overgrown there is a spot where a guy was hiding inside a rock and another guy was hiding inside some dirt
This is not your typical map glitch. This is really full blown hacking. Watch the vid....you literally take a file you download on your pc and install it on the PS3 and it gives you god mode and no clip.

its really sad that the only way some kids can get kills is by hacking

modified game saves were a problem way back also, surprised IW is still pulling data off this for host server config.

lol there's like 10 videos about this UFO flying hack on youtube mostviewed.

For the most part hackers do this to laugh hysterically at people like you. They do it for the entertainment value of it.

Bahahahah....but what happened to no cheaters and hacks on consoles!?!

So much for that argument in favor of buying consoles over PC.

One guy I know who hacks is actually very good, I dont know why he hacks, even without them he is usually at the top of the scores. Just does it for shits and giggles I suppose.

And people talk about how hard gaming is on the PC? This is why however I just don't get into online gaming much anymore, at least not the big titles. I don't have the time and energy to keep up with this kind of crap. What fun is this?

Ive always wondered why people hack/glitch/cheat.
How can that be fun?
Even if you win the round or map it cant feel good,it cant feel like it has been earned.

How can that be fun?
Even if you win the round or map it cant feel good,it cant feel like it has been earned.

because the person feels like god for a few minutes in their sad pathetic lives.

Glad I have a 360 and not a ps3.

ok, who crapped the thread?

we all know that most online game cheaters suck at games,
and some just like to be tards.

we cant change it no matter how hard we type.

How can that be fun?

many years ago, asus released an official custom driver set for their geforce video cards that let you see through walls in a lot of games. all of the walls within a reasonable distance were like 50% transparent. quake 2 would render characters behind the walls... so I had an asus card, fired up these officially released cheater drivers, enabled the feature, and had a blast mowing through people with the rail gun by linig up shots before they could see me. it got old after a couple of hours, and I swear I lost brain cells trying to keep track of everything in a transparent world so I stopped using the feature. then shortly after asus pulled the drivers =p
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

because the person feels like god for a few minutes in their sad pathetic lives.

Glad I have a 360 and not a ps3.
this happens on the 360 as well, it's been out for a long time but IW patched it, but recently they found a way around it again, so now we have to wait for another patch.

Back